Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Yes would be nice if we had all the final pics together.

2 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed: thatā€™s a hell of a haul and more than twice what I thought was possible out of a 16oz pot size :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

I hope no one votes for me, because I donā€™t feel I really finished.

1 Like

Thank you O.G.! I HOPE THAT I INSPIRED AT LEAST ONE PERSON TO TEST THEIR LIMITS. This competition was my first 16oz. rootzone. Albeit mini dwc with 6 gallon res. I made this concoction to show the simplicity of growing weed indoors. With the donation from my local hydro store. The HLG 100 DID ITS JOB. @TheShowMeHomie send freebies to @joecool. I was in my own class to say the least. We were all Winners.

4 Likes

Well said @itza419, your grow was so impressive. I canā€™t believe how well hydro worked for you in such a small root space.
You definitely have me decided to start setting up my own dwc over the next few months. You have shown me that anything is possibleā€¦

3 Likes

I have a pack for first and second place

First place gets first pick

:v:

3 Likes

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

Congratulations @itza419 it was a pleasure watching work!

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

I am having one of our members send you 5 packs of my feminized
genetics to you as a gift for finishing and winning!

Each pack contains 7 fem seeds.

#CandyCane #Bodyguard #GarlicVanille #MacFlurry #MacNew

WOOHOO!

Thanks

Mad

8 Likes

Who took second ?

2 Likes

Itā€™s been 4 years in a row of the contest being played, and we never had a second placeā€¦

Only one winner in life brothers and sisters, so next time we will all try harder!

Cool huh!?

Mad

3 Likes

Well who got the second most votes I was gonna give a pack to first and second

1 Like

You can always go back in the thread and check everyoneā€™s votes!

3 Likes

My bad didnā€™t realize it was a couple posts up

3 Likes

Damn I thought we got a ā€œparticipation certificate, ā€œisnā€™t that the way it works these days.:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:forgot to get on and vote, so add 1 one to @Itza419
Canā€™t argue with a haul like that. Now I have to pick his brain For ideas on my Mini DWC. This was my first try at hydro and solo cup. It was more as a test for faster germination and veg to be potted for finish. Had a lot of fun especially with the gamesmanship all in good fun. Even found our mad scientist has a soft spot for Monteā€™s although they canā€™t park in his threads. Great job all, ā€œIā€™ll be back!ā€, maybe Iā€™ll see if my ā€œCanTraptionā€ garbage can vertical, columnar, SCROG can produce two plants to choose from. If I do a drip feed? May give that yield a runā€¦great job to all!!

@itza419 , you da man!!! Congrats!!!

OG - 16oz. At a time.

:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

To @everyone you did amazing!!! I just read the whole thing :smiley:. This was an Amazing read!!! Blessings

5 Likes

Congrats @itza419. Iā€™ve been following this competition from the start. Seen some crazy stuff. I would like to give this a try. Looks like fun.

3 Likes