Mango's Fruit Bowl (grow journal/log)

6 Likes

It’s always slow starting from seed. But it’s all part of the journey. The others will be planted lol, just been a bit busy.

5 Likes

Ok well I got the other beans in soil, so now we wait :slight_smile:
Here’s the lot…

6 Likes

Top left pot is empty, The baby’s are all slightly showing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’m going to try to post a pic daily. [As ive been]

On day 13, the 2 oldest, got a very small feeding. Have to work them into their nute addiction easily so I dont overdose them :rofl:

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s another pic from today. Everything is moving along nicely. I’ve always documented and taken pictures of the grows before but I don’t recall ever taking daily pictures and actually keeping track of the individual days during veg. I’m going to keep trying to go with the daily pictures because it’s kind of neat being able to look back each day to see the new growth. I would really like to get one of those cameras that I could just leave in there and make a Time Lapse video but I don’t know exactly what to look for

6 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Day20
Nothing really any different than the other days so far. Ya’ll know how the seedling thing goes

3 Likes

Looking good, i just threw three of those DDxPPxJH in to soak myself. I’ll be following along for sure. Good luck!

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very nice growth. Nice and healthy

1 Like

Thank you @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

Just in case anybody was wondering, I’m intentionally keeping them smaller for the time being. They will eventually be potted up bigger.

Have a few unfortunate things I’m dealing with like vultures in my family trying to get my grandmother put into a nursing home or assisted care facility. Ive been looking after her for a very long time, by myself, and unfortunately 2 of my aunts show up out of nowhere trying to call the shots. I already promised Nan she won’t ever see a nursing home unless she herself decides she wants to go. They never cared or helped all these years… no way in hell will that happen now.

9 Likes

Loving the progress. Looks like the BBBf2 is demonstrating the ABC influence & @Maddawg’s cross is looking like a trifoliate (love those), if I’m not mistaken.

I gotta say - you kicked off the Fruit Bowl right with a very diverse and interesting line up.

Sorry you’re dealing with that kind of drama. I for one am rooting for nana & sending you all mucho positive vibes. May the universe conspire for the best and may you count with the strength & peace you need in these times.

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @ciganomarola. I’m excited about the lineup, trying to keep get a little bit of everything in here lol. Really would love to find some herijuana to add into the mix. Been working a ton around my house since I’m home 90% of the time. I plan on fully converting my basement into multiple rooms.
I did notice the Blue Bastard even though it’s very young yet, does look like its going to have the funky ABC leaves so that’s pretty neat.

1 Like