Mapito " SIMPLY THE BEST " 😍

Thankyou for your insight into use of uvb @eskobar , always greatly appreciative of you helpin me and others on my topic : )

3 Likes

Man those look great bro!!! I dont know why it’s been so long since I’ve been in the thread lol … but I’m missing the fuck out!! Great job man… if you can help me make mine look even close to that I wouldn’t be able to contain myself lol

2 Likes

I like how you criticize or attempt to criticize your work… they look great… but the best growers are the pickiest lol… it matters!!!

2 Likes

Yeah you almost gotta do uv If you really care about the frostiness lol… I was thinking about going the solacure flower power route…

2 Likes

I like the uv for pest and mold control alone is a win win

3 Likes

I’m always out to critize my own grows , it’s how I get better , I like to find atleast one thing per grow I could have done better usually it’s more lol @Terpsnpurps I’m such a tight ass , cuz it’s only on 15 mins to two hours and only like 39 wats ’ I’m well happy to try : ) the mold and pest prevention , sure is a bonus too @Papalag : )

3 Likes

Yeah that’s definitely an added bonus man… for sure!!

1 Like

I may be able to get 2 uvb

2 Likes

You going for the free flower power t shirt ( the kit ) they had 10% of for Feb check if they have deal for March , or try and haggle for same Feb deal if going for it @Terpsnpurps

2 Likes

Yes I think so… I saw that too lol that sale… dammit I thought it would keep going lol

1 Like

Man the plants look much better… especially the female in the 4x4… I think this is a great start on correct feed… probably not perfect but definitely acceptable

1 Like

Yall got any more of those flower pics?

Gettin freaky in here.

2 Likes

Lol yeah @ifish we need pix of the ladies!!!

1 Like

@TopicalWave and @Terpsnpurps Suppose I could do some lights out pics , 'havnt done any for these ladies yet

Gimme two hours and just befor lights on I’ll snap a few : )

Big nite for them , to-nite they gonna feel the rays : )

2 Likes

Looking forward to it man!!! I even though get jealous love the pics of the beautiful work for sure!!!

Oh u pulling trigger on uvb!!! Woohoo!!!

1 Like

Now you’ve feed sorted , won’t be long befor your complaining of not enough jars and neighbours complaining of smell when you spark one up lol
: )

1 Like

Yes tonite they gettin first taste of uvb : )

1 Like

Awesome man!!! I can’t wait to see it in action!

1 Like

uvb timer is set : )

STB!

15 Likes