2 Likes

Pretty girl stretching still slightly and just some random shots

11 Likes

Sexy ladies bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks paps , I’m fighting to keep my finger from pullin the uvb trigger lol

2 Likes

Thought I would put this here , incase it helps anyone that reads

Under watering the lowest leafs dip first and lower leafs always look worse as it progresses up thru plant

Over watering very top leafs curl first and upper leafs are always worse as it progresses down thru plant

With over watering the leafs look like curled witches fingers

With under watering leaf stems don’t have the turgor / internal presure to hold leafs up so leafs dip pointin down but no real curlin

The fluid is always pushed to the top of plant first ( survival as this most important part ) and then presure builds up traveling down plant , so if to much water in plant then top affected first then as it builds curlin progresses down plant

Under watering top gets water first but not enough there to build presure for rest of plant so lower leafs flop first starting at very lowest two that dip

Hard to put in words but hopefully easier to understand : )

A little extra tip
When seedling first sprout ( just cloytons showin ) , if cloytons look like McDonald’s m then media too wet and they overwatered , roots will not search etc so slower root mass / growth etc , I like one cloyton slight bent and other more horizontal lookin , haha but I’m fussy lol

This is same affect I mention above only in spouts for over watering but same effect , wieght of too much extra fluid making cloytons be like witches fingers , kind of , mcdonalds m is the curling

12 Likes

Well said :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:very easy to understand and well thought :thought_balloon: out

Thanks for sharing your knowledge
Paps

2 Likes

Thanks paps : )

1 Like

good morning ifish :coffee: that is a frosty lady,you´ve got there! sticky sugar leafes

1 Like

Good analogy with “witch fingers”, I know exactly what you mean and so will anyone that has seen it. Great explanation!

1 Like

Thanks @saxo , really lookin forward to smokin these , gonna be tasty : )

3 Likes

@Orloff , thanks , sometimes it’s hard to put what’s in brain to words lol glad I seamed to pull it off , was a tricky one : )

3 Likes

It has been 12 days since you updated.
Yes, i am a curious person.

4 Likes

random pics : )

15 Likes

Slight too much n in flower for them , abit of extra leaf and one crazy stretcher but not bad : )
42 days from flip
They say 11-12 weeks flowering so probably 13-14 from flip

@eskobar , Thinking w5 hit the uv for your average 9-10 weeker
so for these I’m thinking w7 ? , so this Sunday I flip the switch ? Day 49
: )

3 Likes

Pic #1 is amazing

2 Likes

I’m really hopeing she’s the tastiest @Papalag : )

3 Likes

Those really filled in!!

2 Likes

Thanks @pinner420 , lookin forward to them fattening up over the next few weeks : )

1 Like

week 7 is perfect to start UVB on your 12 weeker.
15 mins mid light cycle to start and add 15 min every 3 to 4 days. (stop at 2h and evaluate)
First days, watch them very carefully.
If the uvb is to close, it gonna burn the pistils.

A 100 day strain can keep on stretchin till day 50, do not think you specific messed up the N.

6 Likes