Mapito " SIMPLY THE BEST " 😍

In the growbags ist mapito too…i wanted to See the difference betwenn fabric pots and crates…i think i will stay with the crates…it’s Just too easy…more rootplace…doesnt dry Out that fast…bigger buds i believe…

3 Likes

Yeah not the same air exchange in fabric

Yes that is one intake…i have three in every tent…it’s passiv though…but with this Kind of Heat in Germany i am thinking about getting me some intake Fans

1 Like

Put them above plants , cooler air falls

I use positive pressure from inline and force air over plants using ducting with holes in it ( cascading waterfall effect ) plus oscillating fans dangerous

If you get inlines for intake , buy a fan controller with temp probe
Twin socket for intake and outtake
Gse or smscom ( set and forget )

S and p ( silent type , solar palau is another brand name for same make ) inlines are very good quality

3 Likes

I buy my inlines from eBay
Second hand if I can as s and p is a robust fan
You can tell how old they are by how yellow they are ie cover , electric lead or plug that’s fitted

4 Likes

I have 2 other passiv inlets over the plants…left and right…and the Fan blows the air thru the Wohle tent…Saw that in eskobars thread…

About 36 days in flower…planning in 63_maybe 70…depends on how they Look…mapito is for me the best medium to grow in.it is cleaned so quickly.i Put the shower hat over a crate about 1 minute and the EC is gone!!! Sometimes i flush with hot water,in Case the gnats left some eggs.then i Run a few liters ph water thru it and i am good to go for the next round…
In this Picture i have them a little veg becouse i had only 13 good Clones…they grow Like hell :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nothing come close to mapito

Nice grow : )

2 Likes

@GCBudz , you still lookin at f and d ?

1 Like

I’m considering a new method yes.

I can’t really spring for a new res, table, pumps etc right now tho. Had some unexpected bills come up… fridge, mower, and a few others. Vacation coming up…

I’ll take time and research it, my concern is short plants in tents and getting the yields I need.

In the meantime, I’ll hand water any chem or glue I run.

I need to read up on the switch to Jack’s as well. I have it here but will continue with the megacrop and handwatering.

Any ideas on what system might fit me best?

2 Likes

My Rez is outside my grow space so does not affect hieght

My Rez tho is on floor of garage and my grow room is up high in its roof space ( stealth reasons )

So a pump in my Rez pumps up to the tray and simple gravity drains it back to Rez when pump stops

Lots of ways to do it plus you can make your flood tray from pond liner and 2x1 wood etc ( pond liner being uv resistant , dpm damp proof membrane from builders supply is not ) but that may not be a problem with led ?

My trays are cheap in my country 4.5 inches deep , garland titans 4x4 3x3 etc etc

Plastic trays are expensive n usa , why I meantion diy

@Franky may have made his flood table ?

1 Like

Yes,i make them myself.just screw a wooden frame together…a few Wood Panels on the bottom and thick stytofoam on the panels.and pond liner.the table is from eBay second hand.most of the Times For free …you can Cut the table legs to the desired height.
You can even build the Reservoir Like this,If you need it Special flat.

3 Likes

Forgot about small children’s or dogs paddling pool for garden ( small solid plastic type and mini tent pole frame type ) as cheap options for tray part of diy system for in normal size tent @GCBudz @Franky

@Papalag I remembered indican using the solid ones as cheep trays to save his carpets as he grew all over the house , how he coped with them landlord inspections was mental lol
Funny part is I think his were clam shaped as he got them cheap on clearence hahahaha but I might be dreamin that part , still funny tho thinking now inside his house must have been like a scene from disneys little mermaid

: )

3 Likes

He had those kiddy pools everywhere

I remember him having landlords coming over and him hidden plants I think he rented a truck to put them in lol

:joy: it was a long time ago

I follow Indy on IG he no longer uses the kiddy pools!

1 Like

He sounds determined… I’m the same way lol… I’ll grow in a damn tree if I have to and have done it

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i have once grown on a tree too…Long Time ago…but it worked…
I looked i those Kiddy and Dog Pools…that is a very good Idea For people with height Problems…you can get them with 120 x 20 cm …

3 Likes

Little Update day 42

3 Likes

You must be grinning ear to ear

: )

2 Likes

Yes sir……still 3 weeks to Go……they Need to fatten up……had to Battle with humitidy……
I think this one will be better . More and langer Tops

2 Likes

Your a machine : )

2 Likes

Has smell changed or intensified
Or individual calyx starting to fatten ?

Ha ha bustin for a smell report

2 Likes