Mapito " SIMPLY THE BEST " šŸ˜

A lot of people think vpd is the be all and end all
Vpd only became mainstream 5-7 years ago if that
Befor that we had to learn what the plant was doing and adjust to that for the environment it was in
It wasnā€™t called vpd it was just growing and experience
Nowadays people go by numbers ( digital age ) and get obsessed

Work with the plant and environment learn what itā€™s doing , visualise and simply make it the best you can

Summer is always a bitch ( try growing hps lol )

I can grow in 30+ with hps and it has radiant heat
I just lowered ec cuz plant drinking more and ride summer out , yield might be affected slightly and quality down abit too but thatā€™s summer growing , everyone feels it
Even top growers say fuck it im shutting down for summer ( hassle ) , but die hards say no keep her lit

Led is different than hps as it has no extra radiant heat to deal with so 30 it the new 26c

Watch the plants instead of fretting over vpd
Vpd only general guide all strains all phenos all have different likes and dislikes and more sensitivity to different things , in summer you do what you can , in winter then perfect , when it can be physically done
Buy a dehumidifier so under 70 rh 65 max

Howā€™s your plants look ? Tops, they canoeing tacoing ?

Next summer plan ahead
Summer high humidity so less plant mass
Winter low humidity so you can push plant mass

Work with what you got and dail it in
Summer is always challenging never let it get you down , think best strain for that time too every little thing helps ie high humidity narrow leaf etc

Hope this makes you feel better , reassured

: )

3 Likes

Show me you intake and outtake system , not just in tent but how it all works in room too ie wher air comes from where it then goes

3 Likes

I decided this year not to flower over summer , Iā€™m working hard at work long hours and made the executive decision just to keep veg going only
If you grow in summer you must take it on the chin , is what it is so donā€™t beat yourself up over it

Winter will be here sooooon ( 8 weeks to go )

Thereā€™s that much bud being brought into country nowadays and variety I can get by in summer , where as years ago there was not , so I had to push thru it

2 Likes

Same here Iā€™ll try to hold out till mid September

with the lights out itā€™s 80 degrees Fahrenheit

2 Likes

We gettin old paps , been there done that ( summer growing is young manā€™s game. )
Time flys for us , summer is just a quick blip away
And the break from flowering is welcome , some life back , and summer is good time to enjoy break

If itā€™s not fun , we no longer do it haha

@Franky if you get bud into jars at end of summer , you did well , hats of to you I shake your hand , win win you beat the summer and came out the other end unscaved , medal ceremony

Respect to all summer growers I salute you

: )

2 Likes

I figured Iā€™ve got 4 weeks before I flip so hopefully itā€™ll cool off a bit

2 Likes

I blame yous over there haha
Thatā€™s were my weather comes from
Blow it the other direction ffs lol

In fact donā€™t ā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™m barbecuing this weekend ā€¦ā€¦ yum Hawaiian burgers all round woohooo
Iā€™m hungry now ā€¦ā€¦ rubbing my belly, lickin lips

You countin the days paps haha

2 Likes

Oh man i thought i Had the good Idea with opening the tentsā€¦doesnt Matterā€¦i Had RLH the whole day around 55 ā€¦which would be OK for meā€¦around 6 or 7 PM the humitidy started raising to 65ā€¦the Problem i haveā€¦i didnt Take that in calculation at Firstā€¦the River IS only around 100 Meters away,and between River and me are big treesā€¦so the humitidy outside is 65 when IT Starts getting DARK ā€¦i know May Change to Lights on at daytimeā€¦i can live with 65 when Lights are Outā€¦i never Had moldā€¦
Yes i got buds into jarsā€¦but Not much and they are very fluffy and lightā€¦

Apple fritter Turns Out to be the best i Had in the tent For this Runā€¦

5 Likes

Looks great : )

Growing is deffo a juggling act

3 Likes

@ifish ā€¦yes i Always grew in Summertimeā€¦with HPSā€¦Led doesnt Seem to Work For me in Summer ā€¦plants are suffering and Low yieldā€¦
And a dehumidifier itā€™s a Lot of Power ā€¦

3 Likes

Questionā€¦can i Put 2 tents in rowā€¦the two tents will be connected with Air Hoseā€¦in the First tent i will Put a dehumityfierā€¦will the second tent get dryer too ???

3 Likes

By air hose , do you mean ducting
I would think you would have to use inline fans to circulate the air between the two tents

2 Likes

Unless two tents togeather
Window to window and open them up ( maybe )
Throwing blanket or something over join of two tents to seal better

2 Likes

I have Inline Fanā€¦yes i meant Ductingā€¦plan is to connect 2 tentsā€¦First tent gets a dehumidifierā€¦so there will be dry Air,this dry Air i want to blow in the second tent ā€¦and then Out the Windowā€¦would that Help meā€¦?
Or i Blow the exaust Air straight in the Appartementā€¦since i have humitdy Level at 65 in the Appartement it would maybe Help the whole Apartment??

1 Like