March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

3 Likes

Very nice OG’s well done! Money well spent!

3 Likes

Awesome!

Pz :v:t2:

Damn I missed that one.

1 Like

Good deals and a good cause!

I LOVED how you slipped in there at the last minute to pick up that pack of autos AND the extra 5 pack of Cap Junky. Nicely done!

4 Likes

Nice auction had excitement I loved @Slammedsonoma420 on #40 That is some remarkable stuff, maybe we can trade a little down the road

3 Likes

Great fun as always! Can’t wait to see all these Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hash plants. Thanks for the great seeds those who donated.

6 Likes

holy cr@p I’d love to have that holo sticker! Amazing! @nyone doing no interest loans? lol :rofl:

6 Likes

& after all that…

:metal: :rofl:

3 Likes

The kicker is I have Ace’s Golden Tiger and Malawi, but @LoveDaAutos did such a good job of marketing his wares, I just had to have that S1. You missed your calling as a marketing agent my friend:)

1 Like

Thank you very much for the generous donations @GregOG and @Roms :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I’m running 2x Ace’s Zamaldelica’s right now and they are making me swoon… hence my need for that Golden :tiger: !

2 Likes

Here here!

Thank you most kindly @LoveDaAutos, @GregOG, @Roms and @SamwellBB , & @LemonadeJoe !!!

6 Likes

Ditto! Many thanks folks.

3 Likes

Wow, that was pretty hectic ending!

Thanks everyone for bidding! Congrats to winners.

I’ve updated bidding table and please check that your bids were properly registered. I could be wrong somewhere… I’ll leave some time before I start PMing winners…

Thanks to @LoveDaAutos, @GregOG, @Roms and @SamwellBB for making this fundraiser possible!

18 Likes

Thought I was in the clear lol

3 Likes

:partying_face: !HuzzaH! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for running this fantistic forum. I’m happy to contribute :pray:t2:

2 Likes

It got a wee bit crazy at the end! :grin:

5 Likes