March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

I see you got outbid several times and kept bidding like a man on a mission. I have way more seeds than I can ever grow and if you want I’ll be happy to send you 20 of these for your efforts. Just let me know and when they come in I’ll send them out to you.

16 Likes

So does everyone agree that @keene is the winner of the pack of 5KC awarded to the bidder who spent the most altogether at the auction?

8 Likes

Looks like it to me.

4 Likes

Really appreciate that offer :v:
Thought for sure I had it there at the end lol
Terrible timing for my old lady to get home.

4 Likes

It could have just as easily happened to me, I was expecting snipers to take me out lol. When they come in I’ll DM you to let you know. With the effort you put in, you deserve some seeds.

8 Likes

Hell of a win! Can’t say I’m not a bit envious of them Golden Tiger packs! :wink:

Gratz my friend!

7 Likes

Yeah. I’m excited for that double Grape to be part of my first auto run. The cap junkie just put it over the top! Thank you for your generosity and giving me the chance to give a little.

1 Like

Man that so exciting. Congrats to all the winners! Thank you to all the doners for their generosity and work. It got hectic at the last minute, ment to type in 200 but had 150 on the brain for some reason. Great bunch of bean’s @Slammedsonoma420 , congrats. And that ancient skunk is already making my mouth water. I’m going to have to quit my job to have enough time to grow all that killer weed! Great fun all, can’t wait till next time. :green_heart: the OG!

5 Likes

I’m excited to grow it again!

According to my records I got an 85g yield after 75 days from planting the seed. IIRC, the tent was a bit crowded, so I believe I can do better next time.

Thanks to everyone who donated!!!

7 Likes

That’s final update, I’m pretty happy. I’m glad it worked out this way. Glad to be a contributor and have everything go in a positive direction to better the OG Life.
Just out of curiosity, and these questions don’t have to be answered, and maybe only can by @LemonadeJoe
Was wondering where the servers are located, generally, and what the maintenance costs are to keep this amazing platform up and running?
Curious as Canada :canada: has different laws, and the USA :us:
may still have federal, (We Do Whatever We Want,) oversight.:roll_eyes:
I’ve also heard some isolated islands hold server databases that have their own sovereign claim to absolute privacy. Have also heard such a place was cracked due to Homeland Security.
I feel secure here, overall, and again, this is really none of my business. Just interested. I use tunnel bear and some other tools that give me a (probably false) blanket of security.
On the flip side, complete transparency can be a solution to one’s paranoia. We are all really, just little fish that like to grow medicine and share seeds. That’s my .02 cents cents.
And I’m sticking to it, :grin:
Thank you for a fantastic auction. Looking forward to those Cap Junky and Turkish Hash beans. Will eventually be seen in my Awesomesauce thread.
Blessings to all! Gnight

5 Likes

Yes it was. Thanks I enjoy it. It was tight at the end.

Bad timing at ending job… Sad to loose that landrace. Next time.

Good job dudes!!

Big thanks to @LoveDaAutos, @GregOG, @Roms and @SamwellBB !

HG!

3 Likes

Bonuses: :drum:

(1)

Pack of “5 KC” seeds from @LoveDaAutos goes to @Smoklahoma . Congrats!

(2)

“The Trifecta” and OG T-shirt from @Rhai88 go to @keene. Congrats!

(3)

Bonus pack 5 seeds Cap Junky from @LoveDaAutos goes to: @coda, @Smoklahoma and @keene ! Congratulations!

18 Likes

Done, paid and addy sent!

Thanks again @LemonadeJoe for all you do!

And thank you again @LoveDaAutos, @GregOG, @Roms and @SamwellBB for your donations and all the hard work to make them into reality!!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Got my payment in and deets sent, thanks @LemonadeJoe and @LoveDaAutos, @GregOG, @Roms, @SamwellBB
Sure was alot of fun and alot of :fire: being sent out

7 Likes

What a great showing! I got bid out the door and thought it would be crazy. I was at work anyways but great scores and great deals! Glad it’s all to help this forum and to grow killer bud!

2 Likes

Man I am so stoked to get the Cap Junky feminized. They are impossible to find and way out of my price point. I was a little nervous when near the end they enhanced the offer to entice increased bids. Was a real junk twister.
And the Turkish hash plant doubling the seeds to 50? Amazing. Thank you @LemonadeJoe @LoveDaAutos @GregOG !!!

7 Likes

Glad you scored a pack from LDA. Your in for a treat.

8 Likes

200w

7 Likes

Thanks for an enjoyable auction. Payment and address has been sent

2 Likes