March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

I have a quick question about the auction and paying for items. I won one of the Ancestral Skunk lots for $30 with tracked shipping $7 for a total of $37 Do I send a paypal payment for the full amount to LemonadeJoe?

5 Likes

Yes. He should send you a message with the direct link to the right account and instructions for how to send it. The total is your bid plus the 7 bucks for shipping.

5 Likes

Okay thanks, I’m going to attempt to pay him with paypal.

3 Likes

next time … for me I guess, but I will say you are going to practically cry - she literally blows me away with the beauty of that sweet grape aroma. You’re gonna love it! Congrats.

7 Likes

Wow, totally spaced on the ending of this. Was great to see a bunch of OGers come together to support the greatest cannabis community on the planet. Thanks to all who donated and all who bid. Also big thanks to @LemonadeJoe for hosting such an amazing place. You all rock.

16 Likes

Also wondering- if in USA and don’t require tracking is it still $7?

2 Likes

Does that come with it?
:joy:

2 Likes

I think the tracking is to make sure that you get it. Sometimes people have asked for it. I don’t know. I’m sure they can do whatever.

2 Likes

Looking at what you won, and the instructions below the log of high bids, looks to me like you would pay $7 for shipping on the Ancestral Skunk cross (it’s for tracked shipping, but it looks like shipping is not included on that one, even untracked) but wouldn’t need to pay anything for the other one.

2 Likes

The “guard dog” is always willing to share with anyone with thumbs… he has a bitch of a time rolling one!

16 Likes

That is one good dog… need to get him something like this just filled with weed… in case of emergencies. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
download (25)

8 Likes

Too COOL🤙!!! Great pic!!

2 Likes

This is the shipping guidelines I am using for my items 1-12

• :package: Untracked shipping US / Canada is included in the bid (Tracked $7).
    • :globe_with_meridians: rest of the world (not tracked) shipping $15.
  • These will ship from US.
4 Likes

That is so funny. My dog likes a little smoke. She gets trippy. Shroom butter they like. Cats I know.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @LemonadeJoe ! Can’t wait to pop these seeds, @GregOG ! Will post my diary, probably in a couple months.

3 Likes

Lot #10 is available again, @DrGonzo13 won’t be getting it…

If you are interested, please message me… The first member to message me will get it.

5 Likes

Message sent. @LemonadeJoe :grin::+1:

7 Likes

It’s yours then :slight_smile: thx!

6 Likes

Great. I’ll even up the bid on lot #10 to $35.
Funds headed your way. Thanks of the chance to support.:green_heart:

6 Likes

Funds sent! Thanks for the opportunity!!!