March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

WOW… You had to go there.

1 Like

That’s one hardy plant!

Negative. And he’s not welcome back on the site either. Check out his thread. POS

1 Like

Hey @LemonadeJoe
Having a Nor’ Easter and thunk of you. I drink maybe 2 of these a year but snow is so magical right now. 10" and still dumping

3 Likes

Yes same plant, still living strong.
Hard to believe the week of cold it’s withstood.

I should have the deliveries in forward tomorrow.

Any lost deliveries will be replaced, I’ll make sure everyone gets these.:100::dove:

5 Likes

All mailed out, you should be getting them soon. :100::dove:

Two males to add diversity into any cross. Perfect example of when to use 2 males of the same strain.
These are Red Lightning plants.
The females will get both for increased diversity.

Plus I’ve got other females that I think will make good editions to them as a 2 male cross pollination project.

Red lightning is 5 to 6 weeks flowering. Be perfect for the Copalita Village Oaxacan I just put in flowering.

Day 1 , it will flower under a super blue Metal Halide

12 Likes

Picked up my mail from my buddies house today and BAM! :grin: Ancestral Skunk x Turkish Hash Plant. And the Turkish Hash Plant you sweetened the pot with. Thank you @GregOG for donating to the OG! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Your welcome brother, I set you up with a nice cardboard piece to reuse and a blank card. I’ve had zero issues sending seeds like that. I use the freezer boxes for thicker protection for seeds.

Man that arrived in like 2 days.
Way cool man! :100::dove:

6 Likes

@GregOG Thank you.

Haven’t seen the card board cut out shipment since the first OG. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Wow! Creative indeed!

1 Like

Right on man!! That way you can preserve the seeds better than flip coins or packaging.
We old schoolers made it hard to feel seeds in a letter. :100:

I’ve never had anyone say a seed was damaged that way. It’s reusable and you can store seeds better than flip coin/packaging collections. It’s the best way for me to receive and send seeds in.

I store my seeds in plastic bags, vials, in thermos cups with lids, then use rice inside the cup and cap to keep out moisture, refrigerator from there. :100::dove:

5 Likes

Great seed keeping tips right here. Thanks for the knowledge, I am always willing to learn something new even though I’m feeling old as dirt these days. New grower here.

2 Likes

Thanks @GregOG package landed today! So I opened letter and saw a big squished looking spot right on the thp label. NNNOOOO!!! Then I pulled the tape and saw the cardboard was hollowed out :rofl::rofl::rofl: my girl thought it was hilarious I was red faced thinking man I’m an idiot.roflmao. Everything is safe and thanks for the thp bonus.

3 Likes

Got my package from @GregOG tonight and wow, thanks for the extra seeds! Can’t wait to get these going once I free up some room.

@A-Loc send me your details and I’ll get these out to you Monday.

7 Likes

Thanks @gregog, received today! Can’t wait to plant, but it might be a few months

6 Likes

Went and checked the mail and Jackpot!

Thought I counted 11 in the one that was #4. :+1: Whats the Grappa like?
Thanks for donating to the OG @LoveDaAutos .:green_heart:

10 Likes

Nice package right there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think the Grappa will be similar to the Double Grape which is a very good auto strain.

How many seeds in that pack of DG #12? If I shorted you one seed it was by mistake and am happy to send you a replacement.

1 Like

No. Just thought you knew that there was 11 in there,and you said to look closely at the packages at the beginning. Though it was a game like look at all the packages and guess which one had a extra bean. :rofl: I am very pleased, Thank you.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Unfortunately my Ancient Hash Plant seeds are on Holiday.
USPS - They’re coming, be there in a few days
USPS - They made it to Phoenix - hold on it won’t be long now.
USPS - We’re not going to tell you why… but we think those beans need to go to TEXAS!??

5 Likes