March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

Lmao!:rofl::rofl:. When I ordered Grove bags a year ago they went from Phoenix to Delaware to Texas Florida stopped in Missouri before heading to me towards west coast. Weird how mail can get so messed up. The Grove bags were kind of time sensitive like my grow was harvested and dried took 18 days for them to get here. I could have driven to the Amazon warehouse and back in less than 6 hours.

1 Like

Great package from GregOG, put a few in a damp paper towel:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see how those do for you. I got some of those from the auction but just flipped to flower so it’s going to be a bit before I get to them.

1 Like

@GregOG your package of AHP and THP arrived today, thanks!

3 Likes

Double grape is definitely a pleasure to smoke, she may be a hair on the smaller side but the buds are absolutely choice🤌🤌🤌

3 Likes

Mine came today. Thanks @GregOG .
Good show @LemonadeJoe . Greg sweet deal. Love the card. I hated to separate it. Worth more to me like it is. I love Original! Especially the pull tap for the tape. I thought I was the only one that did that. But not for seeds. I’m very happy!

5 Likes

Right on …love it man!!
:dove::fist_right::fist_left::dove:

3 Likes

WooHoo :partying_face: GREAT First day of Spring. Thanks OG! :green_heart:

11 Likes

Had a fist full of fire today

Going to enjoy growing these Auto’s @LoveDaAutos

10 Likes

Oh great, so glad you got them. Post some photos on my auto thread if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

I will do that. It’s going to be 4/5 weeks before I can.

1 Like

The AS x THP just arrived. Also thanks a bunch for the THP seeds on top of an already generous amount of seeds.

6 Likes

@Roms The bird have arrived!

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

@GregOG we got life for an ancestral skunk X turkish hash plant! first of three I popped crept their lil head out from solo cup dirt this mornin:

12 Likes

@LoveDaAutos Received my Golden Tiger today, with some bonus Cap Junky. Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

Beautiful, i really digged the smells from them. I think it helped both strains to produce an excellent aroma on the stem rub.

I’m raising testers myself, I’ll post them pics too. The Ancestral Skunk is known for a balanced cannabinoid profile. The Turkish male was calling for one of those first cross lol

I remember last year harvesting the Turk and the buds were like rocks, the Turk finger hash tasted like blonde Lebanese hash. I was surprised how killer it was. :100::dove:

7 Likes

@GregOG I wanted to say thank you twice to you my friend. Thanks for making your genetics available in the Fundraiser and Thanks for getting the seeds I won here to me. Oh and a third thank you for the extras/freebies you sent. I’ve never grown a Hash Plant strain before.

7 Likes

Me either, definitely for hash mainly, but nothing wrong with breeding up these forgotten genetics.

Definitely lots of bud packing potential to these in crosses.

Thanks man greatly appreciate all yiu you do brother :100::dove:

5 Likes

@Roms , @GregOG

Successfully received the packages won in this auction from the both of you, thank-you for your generosity with the added gifts contained within. Very excited to have these strains you provided.

3 Likes

Will there be an April fundraiser?