March '23 OG Server Fundraiser

LOT 1# 20$ @Habitt

3 Likes

I hope these photos are helpful in making educated bidding decisions. These are photos of the most recent Golden Tiger plant I grew, the plant that provided us with these S1 seeds. The cola in the photo weighed 34 grams dried.

19 Likes

LOT #10 & 12 $20 @patsnumone
LOT #18 $10
Thanks for the donations from all involved in this fundraiser @LemonadeJoe @GregOG @Roms @SamwellBB and @LemonadeJoe for putting it together Happy Bidding!

4 Likes

Here are a couple quick Cap Junky nugget photos I found.

18 Likes

#8 10$

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

#8 - Golden Tiger S1 Fem - $10 on this one as well please & thank you @LemonadeJoe :metal:

4 Likes

If you enjoy flower that is a real hybrid smoke the Cap Junky (In my opinion) will have you smiling from cheek to cheek. For me it is a treasure! Simple to grow and I mean it sincerely this strain checks all the boxes. If you didn’t know this the CJ S1 seeds are not available to buy anywhere on the internet, sold out everywhere. So none available at their retail price of $300-$350 per 10pk. There is a 10 pack available in an auction on the internet with a Buy It Now price of $1,000 Hopefully for the cause these four packs reach at least $100 per pack!!

Found a few more Cap Junky photos. All buds in these pics are full of seeds.

14 Likes

Lot 33 @LonelyOC $15

2 Likes

And finally a few pictures of the Mephisto Double Grape. These are from the seed run.

12 Likes

#17 10$

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

glad to help and get some awesome genetics.:+1::call_me_hand:. Go og go #7 $15 @Weednerd.Anthony & #19 $10

2 Likes

Thanks for bids!

Bidding table up to date!

5 Likes

Gotcha I’ll get it sorry to make more work for you. Thanks for slipping his name in for me

2 Likes

Lot #20 $20
Lot #1 $25 @Swe-can

3 Likes

Lot 3 $25 @Cannaology

2 Likes

Lot 32 $10
Lot 39 $10

1 Like

#23 and #24 for $10

2 Likes

just to spice up the bidding …
I will include a pack of the now drying, hot off the press, infamous Spitting Cobra f2s to the Nepoji bundle listed
this brings the total of the bundle up to 11 packs :fire:

23 Likes

Lot 40 $50 @Piter

4 Likes

@Smoklahoma

Lot 39 $30

Thanks to all those that make this possible … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes