March Picture of the Month ~ Contest~ 🎥

Is your KK done yet?

2 Likes

Basically yes, I should have taken her this weekend, but probably next.

Are you a fan of KK? I like her a lot, especially a Lemony pheno that I found out of 5 seeds from Garden of Green, this one pictured is my second favorite.

2 Likes

I haven’t grown it. I thought I had KK beans in my fridge, but then I remembered what I have is Kosher Daddy from Cadman. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

What’s the lineage of KD? Just curious.

1 Like

I believe its 79 Jew Gold x GDP
Edit: that’s 1974 Jew Gold

6 Likes

Giveaway sign-up CLOSED
This is it. Has that burgundy color in the pic like yours maybe?

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks, I’ll look through that thread later when I have a few minutes.

The coloring on mine is stress-related, I’m pretty certain. It’s a clone, and the mom grew merely green. Light burn followed by temp fluctuations in my closet, I think.

2 Likes

this is a trainwreck x gorilla glue#4

33 Likes

My first moldy weed. :partying_face:

16 Likes

One of the darkest plants Iv grown to date NO photo alteration performed at about 9 weeks flower getting the chop next week!

30 Likes

That is really pretty wonderful.

2 Likes

This might not win. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have a good camera and this is kind of an ugly dog turd looking mess! The smell is something to behold, too.

1 Like

Oh, I wasn’t making fun of your photography at all, just though it was funny to enter moldy weed into the contest - it just seemed humorously irreverent. And my camera skills are pretty weak, so I would hardly be the one to judge!

4 Likes

I keep trying to tell you guys it just puts a little hair the chest! Regardless of what the doctor says. Lol

3 Likes

yeah the Wrong kind of hair on your chest lol

2 Likes

No, no, Vesti. You get it. And, I needed to share my disappointment. Maybe shaming myself a little will help me to remember all of the jars!! I can’t believe I did this.

5 Likes

Hay @LemonadeJoe had a thought :thought_balloon: how about at the end of a year make a calendar of all the best pics on overgrow id buy that
There’s some great pics on OG maybe a contest

@ShiskaberrySavior had the idea :bulb: I can’t steal it completely

10 Likes

I’d purchase a bud calendar from overgrow

7 Likes

Same Here!

3 Likes