March Picture of the Month ~ Contest~ 🎥

@mike28086 I don’t think I understand what you mean Real Image?? This is a Real Picture with no editing done.

3 Likes

@Floyd Oh these are all the same plant @mike28086 asked for a real picture so I was just showing him that my picture was real. I took them down just to be safe

2 Likes

real as in, real big. larger, not enough detail on that small of an image. sorry for the miss info, on my part!

regards,

2 Likes

what is this, looks intriguing.

regards,

2 Likes

Believe it or not it’s bag seed from commercial hemp chem dog #4 all CBD no THC what so ever .

6 Likes

@mike28086 I have more pictures of the plant but do not want to disqualify myself from the contest by adding more pictures than what I am suppose to. I can message them to you if you want to see them better. :ok_hand: :v:

5 Likes

I would appreciate that, I am very interested in seeing a close up or two of this plant, looks… sweet!
thanks for the offer, yes please send the images to me if you would please.

regards,

4 Likes

Primo and Tasty SuperLemonHaze
Spiral staircase of foxtails with dominate spire on top!!

47 Likes

Pretty in pink :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@iggypuffs that is some BEAUTIFUL :star_struck: work my friend !

Paps

4 Likes

200w

13 Likes

HFPPF4

I calls it… Spring! :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Beautiful, @iggypuffs!! I think you’re the leader in the clubhouse. That’s going to be hard to beat. NICE WORK!

6 Likes

Yeah that’s a real nice pic. I looked at it and was like I think I know where my votes going.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Poll will be up later today!

5 Likes

Damn iggy, at this rate I’ll never win. Lol

5 Likes

Did the poll ever go up, I can not find it. @Mongobongo

Not yet sorry.

2 Likes

No problem here. Just happy I did not miss it :blush:

2 Likes