Mars Hydro Black Friday Sale - up to 50% off 2019.11 NO JOKE!

I get that I’m trying to help him Target one specific audience which is us the other ads I’m sure work great at confusing the masses I’m just trying to keep him from getting lynched Everytime he opens his mouth around here

3 Likes

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need.”

at its finest :smile:

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

Me too. Just a different approach.

1 Like

Buy one get one free is only before Black Friday, it will be expired on Nov. 28th.
On Cyber Monday, how can you get a 800USD light ? If you purchase one new lights( SP250/TS2000/TS3000) and purchase a lucky bag worthy of 200USD, you have the chance to get a 800USD light. This is randomly, if you want to get it,its better leave us a message:)

Thanks for that, I will inbox you when there is a need from us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I think this is the most-effective one, HHhaha

1 Like

“His” name is Zoey. :sweat_smile:

It was at the end of this video that had me sold on these lights.
Look at the high yields! :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

Are you going to do a 10GBP coupon by any chance? Doh!
Stoner moment! :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

LOL
10GBP coupon ???

2 Likes

Hey, brothers

Some of our items are having a ‘buy one get one free’ promo, today is the last day. Don’t miss it if you are interested :slight_smile:

The chip of Cree 128 is Cree, each led has a reflector cup, thus it can max the light performance. 2 Cree 128 can cover a 4*4ft grow space very well.

ECO120 is the most effective one, epistar chip, 2*4ft coverage each !

COB uses Cree and Osram chip, two together can nicely cover a 2*3ft grow space, the main feature of it is no fan, and white spectrum .

Pro120 is similar to Cree 128, they both can cover a 2*4ft in flower. The difference is that Pro 120 chip is Epistar not Cree~~~

Btw, use our coupon ‘MarsHydro420’ can save an extra~~~

3 Likes

MarsHydro Black Friday Sals is now active.

Extra coupon code ‘overgrow420’ can be applied into any deal on www.mars-hydro.com, go check it out~~

TS1000 Black Friday Sale
Original price: US$129.99
Black Friday price: US$110.99

TS1000 details page

Extra US$10 coupon code: overgrow420

TSW2000 Black Friday Sale
Original price: US$249.99
Black Friday price: US$213.99

TSW2000 details page

TSL2000 Black Friday Sale
Original price: US$249.99
Black Friday price: US$213.99

TSL2000 details page

TS3000 Black Friday Sale
Original price: US$439.99
Black Friday price: US$373.99

TS3000 details page

SP250 Black Friday Sale
Original price: US$259.99
Black Friday price: US$220.99

SP250 details page
[
](https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/mars-sp-series-led-grow-light/buy-mars-sp-200-led-grow-lights-for-for-sale)

Hey everyone, happy thanks giving! Hope you all have a pleasant holiday!

:revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

By the way, the Black Friday Sales is already begin, any one who needs the lights, check out now! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
15% off on all the lights, including the Mars TS and SP lights, and this will only last two days,if you want to order the TS and SP , this is the best time! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Black Friday What to buy? :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

If you are looking for lights for small space, 2x2 grow box for example? You can try our TS 600. :circle-of-love:
TS 600 suitable for 2x2 space veg and 1.5x1.5 flowering, it is perfect for a small space groweing.Or side lighting, Below is of of the feedback video for your reference.

Original price 79.99USD, special price 67.99USD during Black Friday Sales from Nov 28~29. :two_hearts: