Mars Hydro giveaway time: Come and Win New TS2000 or SP250

Noone really sucking up, we just want the free light lol

3 Likes

I still want to know what they did with Sara

1 Like

If I don’t get it I don’t get it. I won’t be losing any sleep. Looking at datasheets for bridgelux eb gen 2 1120’s as we speak and think I may be able to come up with something half decent cheap. (Not free but cheap lol) also just found 2 old non dim 90w drivers 38v ±5% 2400ma. These will run a single vero29 each @ 88.32w (78.60w factoring in driver loss)

4 Likes

Cool. :sunglasses:
One thing people on this site are good at - - - growing nice buds with very little light (wattage).
These micro-grows are amazing.

2 Likes

Very little wattage doesn’t mean very little light bro. S’all about the photon efficiency :wink: nobody likes pissing money away unnecessarily do they. I’m better with lighting than I am growing :rofl:

4 Likes

I want a Mars Hydro TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, coz
 I

1 Like

I wanna win TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, coz

Am

2 Likes

I woulf love TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, coz

Expanding!

1 Like

I was talking about the grow pictures where someone has taken the plastic domes off of LED light bulbs, plugged some into a multi-socket adapter, and grew a little plant with very little actual watts used

Going for the 2.7 micromoles/joule is more of a venture for people like you who understand electricity, 
 and stuff
 :relaxed:

1 Like

I want the SP250 Mars Hydro led light to grow some nice plants ,coz it looks a good light , hopefully it’ll prove so .!
Gaz

1 Like

I’d like to try the TSW2000 to compare it to my 315W CMH

4 Likes

I don’t want any of your lights but I just want to know how much you will be charging the winners for the giveaway lights? 85% of retail price?
Same as last time you were going to let people test them?

8 Likes

It says In the original post. First place gets their pick of light for the draw. (Not sure if that’s a winner for each light) And 3 runners up get the 15% off. At least that’s what I got from it

2 Likes

No offense but two of the lights look like they were made out of a baking dish.

3 Likes

Smart thinking really
baking trays are spot on for thermal management lol.

5 Likes

I want a mars hydro “any model” so I have a reason to justify buying a tent!

7 Likes

Ooh, I like the long ones. Hopefully that will fit in a 2x4 and I can dial it down

1 Like

I used a industrail cookie sheet when I built my Quantums
Maybe some shaddy light builders will steal my design /

5 Likes

I want Mars Hydro SP250, coz it fits perfect in my 2x4 space!

1 Like

4 Likes