Mars Hydro giveaway time: Come and Win New TS2000 or SP250

I want Mars Hydro TSL2000, coz it fits in my 2x4 even though it will be squeeze with the funky reflectors.

1 Like

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, coz…
My hps 1000 uses too much electricity

2 Likes

I want. Mars hydro TSW2000 to replace my old CFL’s as they are dying and blowing bulbs :sob::sob:

1 Like

I want mars hydro TSL2000 So I can grow some fat nugs and write a honest review :pray::green_heart:

I want a tsw2000 to give a review with

1 Like

Still want a tsw2000 for a review

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice free light

2 Likes

I want Mars hydro SP250 because I would like to try LEDs

@Wake_n_bake73 get a thread up. So far it looks like your just here to beg freebies and nobody likes that

2 Likes

Hey been a bit distracted having chemotherapy tbh

That sucks and I sincerely hope you get better. But my point still stands.

Seriously???
I have to say and don’t take any offence but I had other more important things happening and posting on here was not really my priority
As soon as I have something to post I will been reading the advice posts getting some tips
Please let me know if there is a set amount of posts I should have made in the last 21 days as I must have missed that in the rules

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, coz I could compare it with my other 2 mars hydro lights,That I use in my personal supply perpetual flood and drain micro garden.
I’ve always had great results in the past.

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, coz I also like to win at everything.

Yes seriously. Just saying That is what it looks like. I’m not offended. Like I said I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

It’s not a rule as such. It’s more an etiquette.
:peace_symbol:

Well I would hate to be the member that comments on everything even when their comments are not needed or wanted and pointless no one likes that member for sure also not a rule etiquette

2 Likes

Looks like it will soon be a rule at least on the preservation runs.

@Wake_n_bake73 sorry to hear about the chemo hopefully they found the cancer early and its treatable if you are having problems keeping food down I’m sure there is a bunch of stuff on here dealing with chemo pretty sure there is at least a 100 cancer patients of varying degrees of recovery on here.

3 Likes

This is the second time I have had cancer so I am use to throwing up these days lol :pray:

1 Like

@Wake_n_bake73

Hello, and Welcome to Overgrow!
If you “lurk and like” for a while you’ll find that most of the members here share information about breeders and seed sources that are available to everyone. Most of the seeds grown here have been purchased, as well as the equipment. (That’s why some of the old timers here are jumping for a chance at a free light… it apparently doesn’t happen all that often.)

It’s not cheap if you expect to grow a LOT of weed, but some of the microgrow threads on Overgrow are good at showing how to grow with fairly small investment. Possibly one of the most important factors is genetics, so getting seeds from a reputable breeder would be a good investment in your project. If you can decide what type of strains you’d like to grow you can search the threads for information about them and will likely find which breeder they came from and where to get them. Try searching for CBD.

Keep reading and learning! You’ll figure it all out soon enough… and have your own little canna-babies in your garden :yum:

5 Likes

Hopefully you have access to RSO in your area

2 Likes