Mars Hydro giveaway time: Come and Win New TS2000 or SP250

i would like to run a side by side comparison to my current hps equipment for myself.seeing is believing

2 Likes

@Zoey I vote for the first black one in the pic also

3 Likes

Yup, black.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m out. @Zoey, you need an english native speaker to take over your promos. Really unfortunate that you cant even do a promo that makes sense.

2 Likes

Blue I think ,is best colour : )

1 Like

To give me the Sp250 or the Tsl2000. I have a 4ft by 32in tent with a 1000w full spectrum white led light and I would like to see if it can outgrow my cheaper light. So if i win the mars hydro sp250 light and it out produces the light i already have i will by another sp250. I like that the sp 250 runs the length of the tent and it gives more coverage.

1 Like

I’d go with the red one… :nerd:

1 Like

I vote the Blue for the meter

1 Like

Color of the meter doesn’t really matter, as long as the quality is above par and it exceeds the advertised specifications.

2 Likes

Agreed, it should meet or exceed the advertised Specifications, in Blue (out of those choices) lol

1 Like

I want marshydro. Full spectrum in white light! I never tried the white light I hear good things

1 Like

How do i enter. I dm you pe4sonally but no repsonse

1 Like

Go with the blue one! It looks nice :+1:

1 Like

Let us know you want which item then tell me the reason, you entered :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to win a mars tsw2000 becuase i heard greats things about mars light. J heard they will change my life and rhe way i grow

1 Like

Do you know their main difference between TS and SP ??

1 Like

I suppose the main difference would be the driver? The SP series feature Meanwell drivers with finned heatsinks and the TS series have a different brand driver and are mounted to sheet aluminum.

1 Like

Ive never had a real grow light before, just LED floodlights.

This is just one aspect, their driver difference. Which item uses MeanWellDriver ?Answe is SP250 and TS3000

How many MeanWell Driver on [TS3000]
(https://www.mars-hydro.com/led-grow-light/mars-ts-series-led-grow-light/mars-tsw-3000-led-full-spectrum-hydroponic-led-grow-light) ? :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

How many MeanWell drivers on SP250? :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

Other uses other UL listed brand driver.

3 Likes

I want a Mars Hyrdi TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250, because I just bought one today and just noticed today there was a sale on Amazon.

16% off! Anyway she setup and looking forward to seeing how she does in flower. Be a nice comparison between my solstrips and these.

2000W LED Grow Lights, MARS HYDRO Sunlike White Spectrum Plant Grow Lights 4x2ft Veg and Flower Dimmable IR Plant Growing Lamps w/ High Reflective Aluminum Hood No Fans https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Q5YZ7RL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_.aW2DbZFQRAA9

2 Likes