Mars Hydro giveaway time: Come and Win New TS2000 or SP250

So, let’s choose someone who would love to share their real feeling , OK ?

I don’t know what that means?

1 Like

Is this means, If someone win the light and won’t update the grow journal ?

1 Like

Meaning it would be terrible for someone to win the light and then not do a grow log

Weren’t you supposed to pick winners at post 50 anyway? Lol come on I’m dying over here

6 Likes

I am thinking he means if no one actually wins a light

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

Taking it where it belongs

2 Likes

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000 because I love my Reflector 48 for vegging and want to flower with the new Mars line! This is a California orange bud in the process of being quadlined

3 Likes

I want Mars Hydro TSL2000 because I’m excited to try the latest white light technology.

1 Like

I want Mars Hydro SP250 because I am sexually attracted to the heatsink.

4 Likes

Lol, I am sure there will be someone can win the light and share the grow experience for us.

When is the draw happening ?

The giveaway promo time is to No. 25th, that means, OG grower join in this giveaway after Nov. 25th doesn’t count. We will annouce the winner for next day by random number :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey, growers. Looking for a help ? ? Which color would you like ?

I want a sp 250 bc it’s perfect for a clone/mother light.

1 Like

I vote for light grey

1 Like

First black model is the one

3 Likes

So then you are not picking a winner after 50 entries?

1 Like

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000 because I’d like to compare it to my current light :slight_smile:

1 Like

You misunderstood this, our giveaway time is to Nov. 25th, all winners will be annouced after our giveaway time. 50 entries dones’t mean we will annouce the winnder once it’s over 50 entries :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250… As a father of 4, anything free goes to an over appreciative home. Thanks Mars!

1 Like