Mars Hydro Halloween Surprise Present

Eeww. No thank you. This is the equivalent of the neighbor handing out Red Delicious Apples. :fearful:

the first led light I ever had was a marshydro. It was $700 and they advertised it as ~400w or whatever, but when I opened it up it had two 90w drivers inside.

$700 for less than one year of use and less than half of the advertised wattage.

I’d like to remind everyone that this company cut its teeth ripping off growers. We should all take our business elsewhere. And on my word I won’t shit on the thread again.

6 Likes

@Brokehoe @HappyGoLucky21 @Neb @G-paS @Gpaw and @Oldtimerunderground @Papalag and @MoBilly .?

5 Likes

Thanks for another chance @marshydrohalloween

@Hemp @MoBilly @Floyd @Papalag @nefrella @Oldjoints @Oldtimerunderground @repins12

Low Energy-Consuming LED Grow Light: Consuming 150w and also mounted with 354 chips, TS1000 has the ability to replace a 250w HPS light while reducing 40% power intake.

#marshydrohalloween

6 Likes

We know. I know. Trust me. @Worcestershire_Farms I have been cheated. Rip off no customer service . @MarsHydro is trying to help the community here. We will see. I have faith . Like I said we will see.

They have a better warranty . But I haven’t bought anything from them in a minute. I got the 2x4 from a 3rd person paid 200$ for it. No warranty . Not sure why. I don’t go to that grow store anymore.

Thanks for the tag @Floyd may be looking to upgrade my older es-300s

1 Like

Not using a ton of energy is a major advantage for me. Thanks for the chance! #marshydrohalloween

@DrGonzo13, @Oldtimerunderground , @Cormoran

4 Likes

The TS1000 Great full-spectrum fixture with dimmable ballast to boot!

#marshydrohalloween

@KanehB @Foreigner @MonasticDank @jessethestoner @Yetigrows

Thanks for the fun @MarsHydro !

3 Likes

150w it’s not a bad little light.

I have to admit that the first thing that I look at is the warranty. Five years shows impressive confidence in their product.
#marshydrohalloween
@CornbreadJunior
@MonasticDank
@Abbbian

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 , @Hemp and @Floyd
:v:

2 Likes

40% reduced power consumption
#marshydrohalloween
@JohnnyPotseed @Pigeonman @Drip-n-wet

2 Likes

Thanks again @MarsHydro!! Lovely giveaway!!
One great reason would be how well it would either fit my flower or my vegging area, both ranging from 2 to 2.5 x 2.5 ft. Besides the amazing 5 year warranty!!
#marshydrohalloween
@Floyd, @BigMike55 and @Shadey, folks get in here so you may get lucky as well!!

3 Likes

I like the lip that directs the light downward. Only suggestion, drop the price 15-20 bucks. You’ll sell a ton of these

#marshydrohalloween

@Skunkworks @Slick1 @DougDawson

Sorry for the tags guys!

3 Likes

With @Mr.Sparkle remote help, my son and I got DIY LEDs built that’re are very good, adjustable output, and cheap when compared to commercial ready made product, at a fraction of the cost. $110.00 per unit compared to commercial units which would cost about $1500+… So I’m happy (very lol) with what we have, not even thinking about changing these out!

7 Likes

See what i mean? drop the price 15-20 bucks and it matches what jp just quoted

1 Like

Good warranty and wouldn’t up my 3x3 nicely

#marshydrohalloween

Thx for the tag @Pigeonman @MoBilly

2 Likes

My bad. lol
Already ripped this morning. lol

2 Likes

Except, lol our lights are 3’wide x 4’ long! So a lot more ‘bang for the buck’!

3 Likes

Huge difference in size , a light that size easy a grand if not more ts1000 is quite small compared to what Johnny built.

3 Likes