Mars Hydro Halloween Surprise Present

We priced ready made units same size & output… the cheapest was around $1500
and as everyone knows lol ‘cheapest’ ain’t ‘bestest’

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong here folks, I’m not disparaging the light by Mars Hydro, it’s nice. I’m just saying DIY was better way to go for us. Some folks aren’t able to spend the time, or can’t for one reason or the other.

3 Likes

I’m lucky I don’t burn my house down changing light bulbs haha

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway! Thanks, Mars Hydro!

One advantage I see over other, similarly-sized grow lights is that it’s full-spectrum and dimmable!

#marshydrohalloween

@Foreigner @Maddawg @BigMike55

3 Likes

I think 2.3 umol is pretty impressive.

#marshydrohalloween

@CanuckistanPete
@BigMike55
@mndlss

3 Likes

For me the biggest advantage is the amount of light that’s put out by this little lamp. More than enough to keep several mother plants and cuttings. #marshydrohalloween

@GCC.Bud @Budderton @BarrieButsers

3 Likes

Something that still bothers me about marshydro is the inconsistencies in their messaging. In the information provided, it is written that up to 30 lights can be daisy chained, but in the info graphic it says 60.

That said, I’ll still take a free light. Lol

#marshydrohalloween

@JaxxMunster @MoBilly @darkillusion

5 Likes

I love the ability to daisy chain multiple lights! Your gear is my favorite over all @MarsHydro

#marshydrohalloween

@Greenup @Dirtron @Banquo

2 Likes

That’s perfect to keep moms alive for a low cost.
#marshydrohallowen
@George @Jango @leetdood

4 Likes

Good luck to everybody looking to win the #marshydrohalloween contest.
My first light was a Mars. I have heard they are turning things around.
Welcome
@Kidcia
@kroma
@MeowsTrapSeeds
This might be of interest to you

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I like the fact that I can detach the entire dimmer/driver and hang it outside the tent to keep the temperature down (yes it’s detachable).

#marshydrohalloween
@Terpsnpurps
@Varuna
@JaxxMunster
Thank you for the giveaway MarsHydro and good luck everyone

6 Likes

Tents are easy to assemble and have enough vents

@DougDawson
@mndlss @Islayhearts

#marshydrohalloween

3 Likes

I’ll play as id consider putting a second one into use one improvement would be to have the power bulk head in the middle of the driver and dimmer be a hole instead and have that bulkhead mounted to the panel itself not the driver carriage as that way the whole dimmer and driver carriage can be relocated if one wanted plus adding hook holes on the main panel itself would be a very worth while addition/refinement

#marshydrohalloween

@SaintAliasKnife
@Abbbian
@JohnnyPotseed

and also heres a recent harvest from a TS1000 that i was running at 100w or less at the start and end of the cycle.

Can’t complain about that :wink: 176g from 100w and less in 63days

21 Likes

#marshydrohalloween
Advantage: it allows for daisy chain option.
@PioneerValleyOG @shag @anonymous4289

2 Likes

#marshydrohalloween

Moving the drivers outside of the tent is a huge plus. Especially if you misjudge the stretch and need that few extra inches or are trying to keep heat down.

@Rhino_buddy @DougDawson @anonymous4289

4 Likes

ooooohhh what a nice giveaway. Thank you @MarsHydro !!

1. Advantage- It will look way better than the current 150w I cobbled together from bridgelux strips.

#marshydrohalloween

@Bobgrows
@G-paS
@other_barry

5 Likes

One advantage is the unique full spectrum for better photosynthesis and making of bigger buds!
Who doesn’t like bigger buds?
#marshydrohalloween

@Hydro921
@ColeLennon
@LonelyOC

5 Likes

Advantage would be if I had the privilege to win this piece and be able to give my 2 cents on a mars hydro light being that I have never used your product “yet” lol

#marshydrohalloween

@Maddawg
@OGincognito
@CoyoteCody

2 Likes

Bigger Buds :yum:, ok I will play. I own an “HLG Blackbird” with HLG UVA30 bar :100: change my mind #marshydrohalloween :wink: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

@Gizmo
@ShiskaberrySavior
@Kavman
@ABushOfKush
@Mrgreenthumb

6 Likes

@Ris Thanks for the tag! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: