Mars Hydro Halloween Surprise Present

What’s going on here?

3 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha Go to post 1, read and join!! Good luck!!

2 Likes

I’d need 10 lights min per row guess if I win I’d stick it in the seedling tent.

1 Like

Jeez… I knew there was someone I forgot to tag… dammit sorry bro!

1 Like

What’s the one light that gives everyone an equal opportunity given the region your located in, free as well?:rooster::sun_with_face:

Some Glo crosses specifaclly GrapeWalterKush x Glo’s and Forgotten cookies x Glo’s given to me by @ReikoX

3 Likes

An advantage of the Mars Hydro TS-1000 is how light in weight the light actually is, a far cry from the old models they used to produce.

#marshydrohalloween
@quiescent @Ipiria @holysmokes

It can properly light my space more efficiently than my current hid light.
@marshydrohalloween @anon54019455 @anonymous4289 @mndlss #marshydrohalloween

#marshydrohalloween

@ShiskaberrySavior @darkillusion @Darkride

Another advantage I see is the 5 year warranty. Much better than most manufacturers!

An advantage I see is it’s just a sick light with sick production.

@randar
@shishkaberrysaviour
@lophophora.ca

#marshydrohalloween

1 Like

The advantage is simplicity. A new grower can easily set this up and have a clean looking grow setup. A pro can use multiple lights and utilize the grow space to its full potential.

Many thanks for the giveaway!
#marshydrohalloween
@Senor_frijoles
@MBVapester
@Shadey

Thanks @ChronicMcBudz !!!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to use the #marshydrohalloween and to @ 3 people :v:

2 Likes

This light would properly light my space more efficiently. #marshydrohalloween @marshydrohalloween @anon54019455 @anon90549183 @anon84307778

1 Like

#marshydrohalloween
user friendly for beginners
@anonymous4289 @DrGonzo13 @MoBilly

2 Likes

The 2.5’ by 2.5’ coverage area for veg is the perfect size to put together a veg spot for my young plants that are in solo cups or my 1/2 gal pots.
@Oldjoints , @hemp, @BigMike55
#marshydrohalloween

2 Likes

One advantage I see is the ability for dimming and daisy chaining multiple lights.

Take a look
@Chronickyle
@Oldtimerunderground
@50State

#marshydrohalloween

4 Likes

Great advantage for this light is the amount of electricity used compared to the PAR output, a novice grower should be able to easily harvest beyond 1.5 G/PerWatt with this in a proper space.

#marshydrohalloween
@YellowBear @ABushOfKush @zezozose

2 Likes

This light would be perfect for my mom tent year round using much less electricity than ny current hid lights. #marshydrohalloween @marshydrohalloween @anon84307778 @anon54019455 @anon90549183

1 Like

One thing that struck me is their cooling system extends the lifespan of this product. I’m a frugal person. That appeals to me. lol
#marshydrohalloween
@BeeLady @Astrodude @Dalorean

2 Likes

I like the shiny new design:
@MoBilly @CanuckistanPete @slick1
#marshydrohalloween

3 Likes