Mars Hydro Halloween Surprise Present

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I just want to reiterate the fact that a dimmer switch can be very useful thank you for the opportunity @MarsHydro @marshydrohalloween
Check this out @CanuckistanPete @Maddawg @MoBilly

3 Likes

Daisy chainable is where it’s at!

#marshydrohalloween

@Nagel420 @cannabliss @Budderton

2 Likes

I do like me some dimmer switch.
1st thing I do is hit the dimmer switches when entering the grow room.

#marshydrohalloween
@MarsHydro

@BobHasBurgers @Kasper0909 @Tracker

How did I know @Slick1 would be liking the Daisy Chain? hump

3 Likes

A small suggestion to @MarsHydro would be to spread out the diodes in the center so that there is more diodes on the edges and see if in testing this provided high PAR outputs on the edges of the light.

#marshydrohalloween
@Draig @weedcvlt @Kabuddha

2 Likes

Really like the dimming feature would be a great light for my mother plants

#marshydrohalloween

@BeagleZ @CrunchBerries @Cartwright

3 Likes

The dimmer and cooling system standout as clear advantages.
#marshydrohalloween
@MoBilly @BarefootAndBlazed @Cartwright

Thank you for the tag @DesertHeartGardens !!

5 Likes

#marshydrohalloween

Another advantage I see, it has a nice 5 year warranty

Tagging 3 growmies
@Maddawg @Tracker @Rhino_buddy

4 Likes

This is a great advantage being able to use more light

The reflector design on TS1000 is patented, which can effectively gather the light dispersed in all directions to enhance its light intensity as well as assist plants in absorbing more light.

But the reflector dose add size to the light and in a small area it can hinder air circulation

@Hemp @ShiskaberrySavior @potpotpot

4 Likes

It’s a bud light. @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @Foreigner @Floyd @Papalag @Brokehoe @BigMike55 @G-paS @Gpaw @Hemp @TestOfOath @ReikoX @Jinglepot lol good luck

8 Likes

#marshydrohalloween rules!

I like that it’s dimmable. With my screw in fixtures, I have to physically take bulbs out to be less bright. :laughing:

What an upgrade a ts-1000 would be.

@CornbreadJunior @Dirtron @Tappy :heart:

5 Likes

I know @Papalag @MoBilly @BigMike55 and @Oldtimerunderground like it toasty.

4 Likes

Being able to daisy chain these lights together would make it easy to expand my veg area.
#marshydrohalloween @marshydrohalloween @anon90549183 @anon54019455 @anon84307778

1 Like

Dimmer is key!

#marshydrohalloween

@Papalag @Oldtimerunderground @Abbbian

3 Likes

This light is said to produce ~ 2g/watt used. A 150w light that can do that must be pretty dialed in (spectrum wise).

@ShiskaberrySavior @Dalorean @beardedvet222
#harshydrohalloween

3 Likes

Being able to daisy chain a couple of these would be sweet for increasing my veg area!

@#marshydrohalloween

@Floyd @Oldtimerunderground @Foreigner

3 Likes

Can we talk about heat dissipation? Lets talk about heat dissipation, Im dying to talk about some heat dissipation! Let me tell you guys, I have had a TS3000 for quite sometime now, and at full power with ventilation turned to max on a 6" inline, this sucker only gets about 10 degrees fahrenheit above ambient temperatures in the growing area. Now lets factor in the wattage difference, upgraded driver and reflector hood of the TS1000 and I bet it barely puts a dent in the temperature with correct ventilation!

#marshydrohalloween

@douggyfresh420 @emoshaman @Ancient_Genetics

3 Likes

Being able to plug a few of these babies together is an awesome advantage. @marshydrohalloween
Thanks @MarsHydro for a chance to win a great product. @CrunchBerries @MonasticDank @chronix

3 Likes

Thanks for a chance :slightly_smiling_face:

Advantage: being able to use daisy-chaining and price.

#marshydrohalloween

@ColeLennon @potpotpot @Bow4Buck @Gpaw @BarefootAndBlazed
@mainerJ @Gizmo @misterbee @PCC5rivers @Oldtimerunderground
@Mr.greenbee @no_chem @MeowsTrapSeeds @Budderton
@BasementBeans @BudBusterPro @middleman @MumenRyder @Tracker
@chronix @101

13 Likes

happy halloween everyone!
#marshydrohalloween
the advantage: is building your customer loyalty, based from past product experiences with them. you are talking directly to and with the people who will buy your products. i can see the improvements made in your lights based from customer desires, concerns, and expectations. we can see you are listening to us and doing a good job on product refinement, because you listened to our suggestions and concerns.

what do people in this hobby and industry look for when making purchases. we want a quality made product that does what it is supposed to do and be reliable, for an affordable price. and most important is good customer service when needed. meet these requirements and the products sell themself.

thanks for reaching out to the OG family!

@CapnCannabis @Emeraldgreen @Lobstah

6 Likes

Disadvantage…I don’t own one…:smirk:
#marshydrohalloween

@Terpsnpurps
@Oldtimerunderground
@Olcoot

6 Likes