Mars Hydro LED Latest NEWS!đŸ’„đŸ’„

Mars Hydro SP 250 Week 8 Flower Breeding Project Pre Harvest

1 Like

Harvest #1 Mars Hydro SP250

Hey, guys, we back to to work today !
This week, we are going to introduce another series of our new lights, TS series.

Do you have some questions about this series before introduce? Free to ask :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Tell us about the TS series, is that the square lights with a similar design to quantum boards .?
I suppose @Zoey is full of ambition and headed in the right direction 
 ( no more blurples from now on.!?) - unless ya buy an older model .!
Good luck 

Gaz

1 Like

Gaz29

Here is the some info,
TS series have 4 sizes of shapes,
TS 1000
size:square
max coverage:3ft3ft
core coverage:2ft
2ft
actual power:150w
TSL2000
size:rectangle
core coverage:2ft4ft
max coverage:3ft
5ft
actual power:300w
TSW2000
size:sqaure
core coverage: 2ft4ft
max coverage: 3ft
5ft
TSW3000
size:square
core coverage:4ft4ft
max coverage:5ft
5ft
actual power:450w
It supports a pre-order on website now.

Hard to say, some of our blurple lights are very popular among our customers, like Mars II, it has acompany us for 7 yrs, so that, the upgrade wont just happen to our sunlike grow lights😎

Definately let you know about it

4 Likes

Mars SP250 tested here, a very depth review, have a check here ! !

4 Likes

Mars Hydro Special Offer : Buy one COB get one COB free.

:boom: Bang :boom: Mars TS3000 is avilable now on our website. Do you know what’s the difference between Mars TS3000 and TS1000 ? ? ? Check it out here, you will know :wink:

What’s up my overgrow growers! I am bringing a good news!

Mars Hydro are now offering our COB led grow lights “Buy ONE Get ONE FREE” promotion! Last around 1 week, if we sold out earlier, it might ends sooner. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Yes, you are right, not buy one light, send one pair of yoyo or a pair of glasses, but buy one COB light, you get two COB light, that means, spend the same amont of money, you get two lights. If you don’t need that much light, get a friend to buy together, and you will just pay around 120USD for each light. :hippy::hippy: Nothing like this before, and might not happen in future. :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
If you DIY the light, what might cost ? ?
A Cree CXB 3590, around 50USD/pc
Meanwell driver: around 30USD/pc
Heatsink: around 30USD/pc
The suppliment Cree and Osram chips: 20USD total
Shipping: 20~30USD total if within your country
Only these, you will need to pay at least around 150~160USD in total

Plus: no ETL certificate, no complete design and some other small components, and handling fees.Because Mars hydro also are losing money to do this promotion, just to make our support growers happy. :smiley:

So let’s see how is the Mars Hydro COB led grow light looks like? :green_heart:

• High Effficiency Cree COB CXB 3590 chip + Cree and Osram red and blue = Give out more light with less energy cost, longer lifespan

-Hanging angle adjustable as well, you can hang the light based on your growing need.

With such a great design and price, what are you still waiting for? Qauntity limited, please don’t hesitate to order now!
:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

Hey Pumpkin,
Do you have to DIY your cobs or have you any pre-made/ ‘plug n play’ cobs.? And if using Overgrow code will get us another discount .?
Your new white lights are ‘promising’ and we’d love to see them tested soon.
See your higher priced lights - have they got fans inside.?
Good luck with your new lights etc.
Gaz

1 Like

Hey, Gaz

Thanks for asking, I haven’t DIY my own COB before :grin: And code “overgrow” is a special dicount offer for OG members, it can be applied in to any orders from our website.

For our white specturm light, like SP,TS,COB. they don’t have a fan inside, so that they will produce no noise.

By the way, do you know why our lights are cheaper than others with the same light output effciency ?

1 Like

S

Nope not got a clue ^ ,maybe cause you are selling straight from China AND you have warehouses in a few countries too .?!

Gaz

1 Like

@Gaz29 Thanks for your reply, cheap not means we don’t produce good quality :yum: . The main reason why our price is cheaper is because we are the manufacture itself directly shipping from our warehouse, no intermediary. Besides, we want to have more customers to experience the new technology on LED grow light, so that, we are pricing lower. :smirk:

1 Like

@Gaz29 Do you know the difference between HPS,MH,HID and LED ? I will be very appreciate your answer here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LED’s - plants are using most of the light & it’s cheaper to run led lights too,
hps mh etc are proven to grow excellent bud,- they’re for a lower initial output in cash but it takes a lot of electricity to run hps lights - when the led light is usually more expensive to start with, but will save ££ in electricity and ( if diodes are good.) will last a long time.
Hid is the hps mh etc - High Intensity Discharge.
I am no light expert but if your lights are good then we’ll all be using them
 lol.
Sorry 
 if you’re looking for something more, maybe ask someone who knows more about lights etc.
Hope this helps 

Gaz

2 Likes

The cob would be nicer if you didn’t lie about actual wattage you list this light on your site as actual watts 120. Then you lookup the driver to see it’s max is 100W sooooo

4 Likes

That’s an interesting one, for their SP-250 we had noticed the same. The driver was labelled 180W while the provided specification guide noted the power consumption 224W@120VAC at the wall. The website notes 245W+/-5%@100–277V, though.

We had measured an actual 225W at the wall and 207W out of the supply (DC). So, the supply produces a higher output than the rating on the label (115% with no dimming). The provided specification guide was indeed accurate on the power consumption metric for our measurement with 120VAC (the website metric, not so much for 120VAC). I was also surprised by this.

IDK, might be the same here if the driver is overdriven in a similar fashion. But it is a bit confusing. I think Meanwell might have a derating chart although most of their specs only go out to the labelled maximum.

A better way to specify LED fixtures is by the power consumption at the LED array, e.g. 207W in this example (and then in the electrical specification, the actual power draw at the wall of 225W). Then, we know preciously what is being produced and one could easily calculate the power supply efficiency.

5 Likes

Rated output is 95.58 watts. Power draw will be obviously higher because of inefficiencies. Usually it is 10-15% 

According to another distributor, power draw is 108-110watts.

Exactly! That would be very much preferred.

6 Likes

Evening, all growers, here are some real situation products photo i find out for you on our COB
Free to leave your ideas below,

2 Likes

Hi, all growers, I am bringing another exciting news here, check it out

2 Likes