Mars Hydro Online Chat

Hello everyone, we are very happy to be a sponsor of OverGrow. Let me start by introducing who I am.

Who We Are:

Experienced Manufacturer with Professional R&D Team Sales Team - Mars Hydro, as a 13-year-old manufacturer, sells directly from the factory to the customer at the lowest possible price, with no middlemen costs. Global grower experience has provided us with greater expertise - CE, DLC, ETL certification and evolving LED technology.

What We Have:

All Equipment For Growing: So far, Mars Hydro offers growing equipment including led grow lights, grow tents, grow tent kits, and grow accessories including inline fans, seedling heating mats, grow bags, and more. We have all the growing equipment you need and we will continue to develop more equipment to help more growers.

What About Warranty Service:

5- year Warranty - We offer 1st year all free, and 2nd-5th year limited warranty policy to all grow lamps. We also accept returns within 30 days upon the arrival. Our warranty centers in the US, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, Japan, and China. We will ensure that you have a prompt resolution to your product problem within 24 working hours. Standard warranty issues will be resolved within 15 business days.

Where you can find us:

Quick Response - Mars Hydro will respond to your needs within 24 business hours. We are available on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Also, you can contact me via email: sales2@mars-hydro.com

If you have any ideas about products and plant growth, feel free to speak up and let’s discuss them together. And, I will inform some giveaway and promotion information here. OGers can use discount code MarsOG at www.mars-hydro.com to get a 3% discount.

GROW ON EARTH GROW WITH MARS

32 Likes

Thanks.for this

3 Likes

The one thing i see missing from your site and many others and a thing unreachable to most growers is a little drying kit. Say a digital dehumidifier and humidifier that can both accurately be set to somewhere between 40 and 80RH but most importantly it needs to just be at a reasonable price. Sell it as a kit with a small tent and a bud rack or whatever with a little bit of pipe to run the water straight from the dehumidifier to the humidifier just make it under 300.

12 Likes

I think it would be difficult to make a kit for under $300 that includes a tent, dry rack, humidifier, dehumidifier and controller.

7 Likes

You can get a dehuey and a humidifier for about 50 each, tent easy under 100 if you search about online.

4 Likes

I suppose stuff is cheaper in the US, I am in Canada. I find most cheap dehumidifiers are junk or at least the ones I have tried. Just seems like a tall order to keep all that gear under $300 and still include good equipment. I am sure you could make the kit for cheap but after growing for months I would be hesitant to trust such an important step as properly drying to a kit filled with cheap components.

9 Likes

That is what I’m talking about customer service. I got a little upset the other day because of that problem right there. It’s like my friend Doug told me it’s not your fault. I’m glad to see that you’re trying for the community. One Love @MarsHydro that’s a good way to step up. Like I said the tent that I have I love it. I still have the old lights. 192 is a good light. It is a little older but when it gets cold it does what it supposed to.

2 Likes

How many plants do you think put into a 4x8ft room is best?

4 Likes

How do you know that indoor plants are given the optimal amount of artificial led lighting? By PPFD figures. To get better color, healthier leaves, and higher yields, indoor growers need to know how much PPFD is the best for indoor plants in each growth stage. You can find details in the following link.

4 Likes

Good stuff. I like technical stuff. I do like your fix lights. I don’t really adjust my lights anyway. I do like the square box design. Not the flat board. I would think they would stay a little bit cooler. I got to say I like your warranty you guys of stepped it up.

3 Likes

4-16 depending on pot size and tent height.

1 Like

I do organics and prefer bigger pots I would do 2 3x3 living organic beds or 8 20gallon pots I prefer to train and lst and scrog larger plants then sog mainly do to plant count limits…

1 Like

How to Avoid Pests and Infestations in My Grow Tent?
Pests and other infestations can seriously threaten plants if not watched closely. Therefore, it’s pretty imperative for growers to know how to avoid them. Check the link below and learn how to avoid pests and infestations in your grow tent.

2 Likes

How long you have been growing with MarsHydro? Can’t wait to see your Amazing answer!
Thanks all loyal Mars growers and what a special activity you guys wish it to be included for the coming Days-it’s the Marshydro 13th Anniversary Celebration & Event! More updates coming, stay tuned !

Grow with Mars, Grow with Fun!

1 Like

Haven’t had the opportunity to use any mars hydro products but a couple friends use your products (tents and lights) from what I’ve seen I’m pretty impressed for the price point you guys are able to offer hope to change that one day :+1:

2 Likes

I hope that one day you will be able to use Mars’ products. :grinning:

2 Likes

Given the following words, can you create an amazing sentence? Just try it! :heart:

Mars Hydro 13th Anniversary
Loyal
Story
Happy
August

4 Likes

Hope you have a happy August and 13th anniversary mars hydro stay loyal and keep spreading your products allowing others to share there grows and story’s and to overgrow the world much love and happy growing :v: @MarsHydro

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

image image image image. Last year. Light still pumps it out.

2 Likes