Mars Hydro Online Chat

I’m guessing clip fans, a light, and some swag!
:crazy_face:

Hey @MarsHydro, can you please point me in the direction of someone, perhaps in the IT department? Lol.

I’m attempting to setup my new iFresh 6" inline fan. When I attempt to log into the app, it continuously rejects my name/password. This is the same one used for mars-hydro.com, correct?

Hello there!

For inquiries regarding this matter, please reach out to the Mars Hydro Solutions Team at [solutions@mars-hydro.com] with the following info readily available:

1. Your purchase platform.
  2. A detailed description of the issue.

Rest assured, we’ll provide you with solutions ASAP.

1 Like

Happy April everyone! :tada:

And with the special holidayze coming up, we decided to hook it up with our 420 Warm-up Sale - the lowest price of the year!

PLUS, we’ll launch a weekly flash sale with the best deals!

Unwrap early discounts at our official site :arrow_right: https://www.mars-hydro.com/

1 Like

Mars-hydro.eu don’t have it yet.

2 Likes

Yeah, didn’t receive an mail from the EU store. Given the prices, not sure even a 420 discount will be worth it. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Happy April everyone!

We apologize that the 420 events on our EU and US websites cannot be synchronized. We’ve been informed that the stock disparities were too significant, but we’ve done everything possible to rectify the situation by utilizing air transport to compensate.

We understand the disappointment this may cause, especially at a time when promotions are eagerly anticipated. However, our commitment to providing high-quality products remains unwavering. As soon as our inventory is sufficiently replenished, we’ll resume promotional activities and offer discounts to our valued customers. Expect partial discounts on April 20.

Thank you for your continued support.

1 Like

I just got the 2 40w 2’ tube leds. I will swap out an old 100w that runs hot in a small 2x2x4 tent I use for 16 plants (seedling, veg, and bonsai moms). Maybe I will add a 3rd 40w. I want to test them first. Thank you

1 Like

The first flash sale is about to end!

Shop now👉 https://www.mars-hydro.com/

2 Likes

yeah much better that’s all I need to lower the temperature since the tent is way too hot. These lights are great I may add a 3rd but don’t think I need it.

These are the 2 40w tubes much more soothing and cooler waterproof linkable 32 on one power cord much much better now feeling more zen.
Let’s see how the plants like it. Thanks Mars these seem very well designed.

I’ve seen your lights a couple of times catch fire in Reddit throughout it the last few years. (Usually the 100w lights) One of my mars hydro lights I bought when I first started a few years ago started cooking the protective layer on the board and tossed it away due to fire concerns.

What have you guys changed to address these potential hazards ?

1 Like

We apologize for the issues you’ve encountered with our product, as well as any similar problems experienced by other customers. We conduct extensive sampling and adhere to strict standards, all our products are hand-assembled electronic devices, and unfortunately, occasional flaws are inevitable. But when issues arise, we acknowledge them and strive to resolve them promptly to ensure customer satisfaction.

Previously, one common issue was due to customers not securely connecting the power cord (Aligning the interface), resulting in poor contact and, in some cases, melting due to short circuits. While we provide instructions in the manual regarding power cord usage, we understand that not every customer thoroughly reviews the manual, leading to improper usage. Upon identifying this issue, our engineering team has worked diligently to redesign the interface, ensuring that customers can operate it correctly even without consulting the manual, thereby reducing the risk of short circuits. Significant improvements have been made in this regard.

Furthermore, please rest assured that all materials used in our lamps are fire-retardant. Even in the event of a short circuit and melting, they will not produce an open flame.

We sincerely appreciate everyone’s honest feedback on our product. Any issues reported serve as motivation for us to improve and refine our products. We are dedicated to providing our customers with even higher-quality products, as customer satisfaction remains our eternal pursuit.

3 Likes

Day 40 - flower, purple ghost candy. :muscle:

Under Mars Hydro FC 4800 LED grow light fit 4x4ft grow tent!

View more🫸 https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-4800-samsung-lm301b-commercial-led-grow-light

Show us your best grow in the comments below.:point_down:

3 Likes

🌿✨ Happy Grower’s Thursday!

Don’t miss our exclusive weekly Flash Sale – seize amazing deals

that’ll make your plants thrive in no time! 🌱

Make your incredible choice at https://www.mars-hydro.com

Hurry, the green revolution awaits! :shopping:

What top growing tips do you have for newbies? :thinking:

Hello.

I’ve been noticing something going on with my FC-E3000. It functions well, and I’ve had it dialed up to 100%. However, I’ve notice twice now that when I come downstairs to check on my plants that the light is off. Simply turning the dimmer causes it to turn back on and it seems fine. Any idea what could be causing this? Temps and humidity in the tent are 80F and 50%, so I don’t think that’s an issue.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Rander, can you take a short video and send it to [solutions@mars-hydro.com]?

What do you think of this light? :thinking:

The FC-E1500 LED Grow Light offers full spectrum lighting for 3’x3′ Veg Coverage and 2’x2′ Flower Coverage.

Explore more :point_right: https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-e1500-led-grow-light

2 Likes

I can try. The problem is I’m never there to witness the actual occurrence. Rather, I know it’s on a timer and then when I go to take a look at the plants, the light is off when it should be on. I know it’s not the timer as there is another light utilizing the same timer and it remains on.

Hi there, If you have any issues with the product please contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team at [solutions@mars-hydro.com]. Thank you.

:herb::sparkles: Happy 420, everyone​:exclamation:

Don’t miss our exclusive Flash Sale – enjoy up to a blooming 30% OFF.

Make your incredible choice at https://www.mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-420-mega-sale :seedling::bulb:

Hurry, the green revolution awaits! :shopping:

1 Like