Mars Hydro Online Chat

Thank you very much for sharing and wish you good harvest! :heart:

2 Likes

My turn for a question: how comes US and EU prices are so hugely different? I can’t find a reasonable explanation @MarsHydro

2 Likes

Very good question @funkyfunk

We hope you’re doing well. We have an important update regarding the pricing of our products on our website.

Due to a surge in market demand, our inventory levels are strained, leading to many products being out of stock. To address this, we’ve expedited a special batch of goods to our warehouses, albeit at increased transportation costs.

Unfortunately, this necessitates a price adjustment. We assure you this decision was made to ensure continued availability for our valued customers.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time. For those not in immediate need, we ask for patience as we work to stabilize operations and revert prices to normal levels.

Thank you for your continued support. For any questions, please contact our customer service team.

Warm regards

1 Like

Can you spot all the MarsHydro hidden items in this picture? :thinking:

Let us know how many you found in the comments below.

Ready, set, go!

Hint Backhand index pointing right :point_right: https://www.mars-hydro.com/

1 Like

I have to say that the price increasings within the last year/2 years is pretty f*ed up.

I remember Mars being pretty reasonably priced compared to others, unfortunately that’s not the case anymore… What a bummer.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply!

I’ve thought about such a scenario, and even with a raised transportation cost, I still can not understand the huge amount of price difference I see.

For example, for a TS1000

• US : 130$ (around 120€)
  • EU : 200€ (around 215€)

So I’m not convinced transportation cost is the only explanation for such a huge difference. I have others but I don’t think it’s worth debating here.

4 Likes

We get milked like a cow, but as long as people pay those prices… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, with this increase I don’t think I’ll get a new light this 420 even with the promo.

1 Like

Sadly I’m feeling similar with the supplemental here in :canada: @TastyCrop .

I had my cart open with both the IR and the FarRed led bars when @MarsHydro posted their 20% off discount code but I found out at checkout it’s only for :us: … and the :canada: code was discounting a whopping 3%.

I work with open source hardware/software artists all the time so I’m frustratingly aware on how much the components cost versus what they are charging… and then there’s the “where you are” added charges…

Oh well, I might have to now go the DIY route like many of us who want to pay our monies to companies that make good kit but are priced out my those same companies. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

These is the exact reason why i can’t buy mars hydro without Bad conscience.

See the prices or promotions on the us side and than the European side there are an joke.

@MarsHydro dont forget what you are!
You’re not sanlight or lumatek you are an cheap Chinese option.

I brought 1000w with uv and ir meiju with shipping from eu for 550€ with the new lm301h evo diodes.
Please explain why you are double the price

4 Likes

I am seeing a very dark picture because prices are very high and many models out of stock, I hope both get solved by 420 or will be another year struggling or maybe go with a DIY led lamp.

Bummer

1 Like

same here :confused:

1 Like

I found 4 MarsHydro products in the picture!

Dear Valued European Customers,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to provide you with an update regarding recent changes in our shipping and pricing policies. In our efforts to expedite delivery times, we’ve transitioned from sea shipping to air shipping. Unfortunately, this has resulted in significantly higher transportation costs, which have been passed on to our customers. We understand that this may come as an unwelcome surprise, and for that, we sincerely apologize.

Additionally, we’ve been facing challenges with the availability of raw materials, leading to increased procurement costs. To meet the growing demand, our factories have been operating at full capacity, resulting in higher labor costs.

Please know that these price adjustments were not made lightly, and we are truly grateful for your understanding and patience during this time of transition. If your purchase is not urgent, we recommend waiting until June, as we anticipate that prices for most products will stabilize by then.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Best regards

Ready for indoor perfect harvest every time?

Our Grow Tent Kit offers truly unique - precision! Control temperature, humidity, & lighting for optimal growth. :seedling:

:white_check_mark:2.3’x2.3’ Tent
:white_check_mark:FC-E1500 LED Grow Light
:white_check_mark:4’’ Inline Fan & Carbon Filter Combo

Get yours➡️FC-E1500 2’x2’ Grow Tent Kits

Don’t miss our latest 420 sale updates, giveaways, and bargains. :bell:

Subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to WIN a FC-E1500!

Your lucky day is coming! :person_raising_hand:

PLUS :point_right: get an extra 5% off sitewide during promotion! :astonished:

We’ll email you a promo code the day before 420 sale. :shopping:

Subscribe now➡️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/

2 Likes

I’ve been using the 1st gen FC3000 in my 3x3 MarsHydro tent for a few years now. It’s served me very well (I’m currently using it) but I recently noticed the new FC3000 EVO uses the Samsung LM301H chips instead of the LM301B chips that my current light has. What advantages do the LM301H chips have over the LM301B? I’m looking to upgrade but im familiar with your brand so I want to stay in the same kind of family of bar style lights if that makes sense.

The photon efficiency of LM301H is better than 301B, which means it’s more conducive to plant absorption.

:tada: Get Ready for 420 - The Planters’ Holiday! :herb:

Guess what? The most important day for planters - 420 - is right around the corner! :boom:

Before the celebration kicks off, let’s have some fun guessing which products will be featured in our 420 sale.

PLUS, can you guess the biggest discount of this promotion? :face_with_monocle:

Let the guessing games begin! :gift::sparkles:

Hint :point_right: https://www.mars-hydro.com/