Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

Best of luck everyone! My Fc-6500 is a bud winner and i’m looking forward to the grows that’ll come out of this new Mars Hydro for a luky OGer!!!

:v:

9 Likes

Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Last chance to sign up… good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Winners Announcement

:clap:Exciting time is here,Congratulations to @ Randar who won the prize - Mars Hydro smart led light FC3000

Let’s expect @ Randar to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC3000 on OVERGROW.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future. :heart: :heart:

18 Likes

Congrats! @Randar you lucky guy!! :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

Hell yeah @Randar, nice win!
I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t just a tad jealous, lol. I look forward to seeing what ya can do with it.
:grinning::+1:

3 Likes

May I ask what product you bought from us, our lights has CE and ETL certificate , and the products have warranty.
We have been in the industry for over a decade and have built a strong reputation based on the trust of our customers if you have any questions, please contact us directly.we have a dedicated after-sales team.
Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are committed to improving and optimizing our offerings. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

6 Likes

We would like to take a moment to apologize if you experienced a poor after-sales service. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us identify areas for improvement.
Please check the message I sent you. Don’t worry, we will help you solve the problem.

5 Likes

Niiiice @Randar that’s awesome man!!!

Thank you @MarsHydro for a big giveaway :+1:

3 Likes

Hi blowdout2269 Please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future, maybe you will be the next lucky one :blush: :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for your participation, please pay more attention to us,we will have other giveaways in the future :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thank you for your participation,we will have other giveaways in the future :blush: :blush:

4 Likes

Been tracking your main thread for a long while.
:wink::+1:

1 Like

I’m waiting bb :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

What amazing news to wake up to!!! I can’t believe I won!

Looking forward to trying out this great light in my next grow!

14 Likes

Congratulations @Randar !

Looks like a solid piece of equipment.

Excellent giveaway @MarsHydro . Thanks for the opportunity

4 Likes

Congratulations @Randar , let us all know how the light works out. Thanks for the opportunity @MarsHydro , greatly appreciated :pray:

6 Likes

Congrats @Randar!

2 Likes

Grats Looking froward to see how the light performs

2 Likes

Congrats @Randar !!!

Have a blast with your new photon cannon!

Great give away @MarsHydro !

:heart:

5 Likes