Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

I Agree 100% my problem was hook up and go!
Couldn’t afford fuck ups and as one man band went with flow.
If I had luxury of nirvana I would network.
The led strips look good and cheap.
And there’s certain growers on here can make stuff more competitive.
I think it will all depend if on your most important component genetics and access to these readily. If got the bomb and I gotta lock it down that will come first. Lightning will come second as the lights are no good unless you have plants.

2 Likes

DIY can certainly get you the Porsche performance in a KIA chassis, just a matter of where you’d like to spend you time and effort, features, etc.

Quite a few folk on OG, including Mr. Sparkle, can help you with making good component choices and design ideas before committing the cash…

Mars, of course, is a ready to go fixture with some features that could be more difficult to achieve DIY.

11 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is JUST AWESOME!! I really need something like this for next steep but no cash like every other grower here :frowning: Thanks for giveaway.

4 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro is now a sponsor…So I better be nice :slight_smile:

K.

7 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, we have 3 days off for celebrating a traditional Chinese festival, so that, we just back to work today!
The discussion on TS 1000 is pretty hot here, :fire:
So, do you have some questions on this item ? If so, leave your reple below, i will provide my response ASAP.
:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is tested.

6 Likes

Yes, thank you very much for @Northern_Loki depth review, :+1: :heart: That’s really helpful !

And we will have another 2 to test our products individually in the near future, you can see how it reacts in the real grow environment. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Mars Hydro Cree COB Big Sale, buy one get one free ! ! !
Discount code : Overgrow

4 Likes

You meant COB not CON, right?

4 Likes

Or did they…

3 Likes

Yes, it it , the activity only last one week. If you are interested in this deal, check it out ! ! !

1 Like

I suppose Mars Hydro New light is alluring!

:boom: Bang :boom: Mars TS3000 is avilable now on our website. Do you know what’s the difference between Mars TS3000 and TS1000 ? ? ? Check it out here, you will know :wink:

6 Likes

I suppose @Zoey new light ts3000 is deffinitely not mine. Thanks for asking if I’d like to be a partner though?

Looks like a nice unit for a 4x4 space.

2 Likes

Yes, a suitable tent for TS3000 is 4ft*4ft tent.

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mars Hydro LED Grow Light Live Chat

Looks like I might be seeing about a warranty claim, though I gotta check again once i find my papers to see if I’m still eligible to, discovered this morning that 2 rows of leds on my light are out :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @LemonadeJoe for moving that for me

1 Like

@Deadinside88 Pls email our support team by solutions@mars-hydro.com, they will help you out in 24 hrs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes