Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

Hey, all growers Have you DIY COB before ? If so, could you pls share your experience here ? ? Thank you very much for your sharing in advance ! :relaxed:

Today’s indoor show !

3 Likes

Hindsight is always 20/20 , probably would have gone direct through the company had I thought of it at the time. Figured going through your seller store on there worked for the time. But as soon as I find the paper that has my info on it I’ll be getting ahold of customer service. Thanks again

2 Likes

Hope i win but my growroom updates will be through @Baudelaire
I was intrigued but idk anymore…
Some people get paranoid…i get skeptical.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Great, you can PM me or ask here if you have more questions on us .

1 Like

@Misolo313 Thanks for your information, and goo luck in this giveaway :smirk:

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle @Gaz29 @ganjajuana @TrevorLahey @Deadinside88 @allotment @Northern_Loki

Hey, all growers, let’s join into this discussion ? :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: And find out their difference, then choose the right one for your next growth
Much appreciate your answers in advance :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

I would like to put your SP250 light ,in a 4ft by 4ft tent, alongside 250w of strips and we could see direct results , between the two lights. I expect kinda the same result from both lights, but i would need to see.
Anyway hopefully we’ll see what your lights can do soon :+1:. I know you have more expensive lights, how much does your ‘best’ light cover and at what wattage/price etc…
And before, when i asked you about your cobs- what i meant was does every cob light NEED diy or does @Zoey make a ‘pay&play’ cobs too .!?

You thought i was asking you if you can wire a cob… haha.).
Gaz

5 Likes

I’ve grown under HPS/MH for years but my electricity bill was too damn high. The efficiency of LED overshadowed any benefit my previous lighting systems gave me. I have since sold all my HPS gear and am slowly adopting the new tech.

Currently I use screw in LED bulbs for growing. They work great and I’ve gotten as high as 1.5gpw but the coverage and efficiency leaves a bit to be desired. I wonder how @Zoey new lights compare? The TS series in particular look to have great coverage compared to previous units, and the broad spectrum chips are bound to be much more efficient. How does the heat compare? Could it outperform Screw-ins?

7 Likes

Evening, all growers, here are some real situation products photo i find out for you on our COB
Free to leave your ideas below,

4 Likes

Has anyone won the giveaway, just curious who won

5 Likes

Seems like it goes to the 27th or 29th or near the end of the month…

3 Likes

@HaRdRoC This giveaway lasts 2 weeks, the time is from 5 Sept. to 28 Sept, at the rest of couple days, we will select some candidates for our vote, :wink: :wink: :wink:
Good luck ! !:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think @Tappy is in the lead with the killer animation!
Zesty @Mr.Sparkle is right behind.
Good luck guys!

4 Likes

The TS1000 looks pretty killer! Would love to be able to fill up the rest of my space!!

3 Likes

A lot of lower popcorn bud in the clip, not the coke bottle tops yet !

1 Like

Check out these ones :smirk: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hi, all growers, I bring you another exciting news , check it out here :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey, growers here is a daily updates for you if you are considering to enter recent COB promo.

2 Likes

@TrevorLahey Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we are very great to see that, it’s very helpful.
For our TS series,
TS has two different shape, square and rectangle, it has only one size for a rectangle shape that is similar with SP 250. It has 3 sizes for square one vary from different coverage. And Mars TS3000 is our new released ones.
Main advantages stay the same with SP, the only 2 difference are
Meanwell driver(Mars TS3000, it has 2 drivers)
Size
Mars TS1000: 2
2(bloom)
Mars TSW2000(Square):3
3(bloom)
Mars TSL2000(Rectangle):24(bloom)
Mars TS3000:4
4(bloom)
Power
Mars TS1000: 150w per draw, is equal to HPS250w
Mars TSW2000(Square): 310w per draw, is equal to HPS450w
Mars TSL2000(Rectangle): 300w per draw, is equal to HPS450w
Mars TS3000:4
4(bloom): 435w per draw, is equal to HPS800w

For heat, it can generate less heat than HPS. Because of its cooling system and equipments.

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest on our giveaway, goo luck to you, too :slight_smile:

3 Likes