Mars Hydro TS1000 LED Grow Light Giveaway

@HaRdRoC This giveaway lasts 2 weeks, the time is from 5 Sept. to 28 Sept, at the rest of couple days, we will select some candidates for our vote, :wink: :wink: :wink:
Good luck ! !:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think @Tappy is in the lead with the killer animation!
Zesty @Mr.Sparkle is right behind.
Good luck guys!

4 Likes

The TS1000 looks pretty killer! Would love to be able to fill up the rest of my space!!

3 Likes

A lot of lower popcorn bud in the clip, not the coke bottle tops yet !

1 Like

Check out these ones :smirk: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hi, all growers, I bring you another exciting news , check it out here :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey, growers here is a daily updates for you if you are considering to enter recent COB promo.

2 Likes

@TrevorLahey Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we are very great to see that, itā€™s very helpful.
For our TS series,
TS has two different shape, square and rectangle, it has only one size for a rectangle shape that is similar with SP 250. It has 3 sizes for square one vary from different coverage. And Mars TS3000 is our new released ones.
Main advantages stay the same with SP, the only 2 difference are
Meanwell driver(Mars TS3000, it has 2 drivers)
Size
Mars TS1000: 2
2(bloom)
Mars TSW2000(Square):3
3(bloom)
Mars TSL2000(Rectangle):24(bloom)
Mars TS3000:4
4(bloom)
Power
Mars TS1000: 150w per draw, is equal to HPS250w
Mars TSW2000(Square): 310w per draw, is equal to HPS450w
Mars TSL2000(Rectangle): 300w per draw, is equal to HPS450w
Mars TS3000:4
4(bloom): 435w per draw, is equal to HPS800w

For heat, it can generate less heat than HPS. Because of its cooling system and equipments.

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest on our giveaway, goo luck to you, too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Tappy Thank you very much for liking our TS1000, and thanks for sharing this info. :innocent:

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Its week 4-6, they are still striving :grinning:

3 Likes

Not that it matters to me cause i just did that post for fun but yeah guess it looks like im just behind @Tappy after being away.

Mind you im not PM people for likes to try and be in the lead * cough cough @Tappy * :wink: , i could play as well but again whatever just for fun lol

8 Likes

Offworld

9 Likes

Lolā€¦yeah, I dont have the clout that you have here on OGā€¦Iā€™m sure you could send one message and beat me by a landslide.
:sob: :white_sun_rain_cloud:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll just be glad when this giveaway is over, winners declared, and results can be posted by the eventual winnersā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

I typed this same answer in the other threadā€¦
I would like to say I was, but I know I donā€™t have the likes. But itā€™s very cool that somebody will win it. It will be a nice addition in my opinion. I just donā€™t know quite as much about LED as others. I canā€™t afford to play even if I wanted to, so I sort of just ignore them. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have one someday. peace and, thanks for the giveaway!

Good luck everybody

4 Likes

Waitā€¦people do this?
Its a dirty game. Sheesh.

3 Likes

id say thats just being resourceful and putting in work in order to win nothing wrong with that, itā€™s not like it has happened ever on any internet based contest, or that ive done the same in the past on different subject manner forums long since gone.

Fair game in my opinion, lol

so :hat tip to Tappy and why im laughing

6 Likes

This is a fair game for everyone, pls don\t worry.
For asking an email. you are a so profesionnal grower, i am wondering if you can be our agent or something like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kids and house are expensive, which is why I wanted to start growing my own again. To get a nice piece of equipment like the ts1000 would help me out tremendously. Would love to get the other half of my space up and running. I have 2x 600w digi ballasts, but those eat too much electricity and are too large for my small space.

@Mr.Sparkle thanks for being so understanding, wasnā€™t trying to play dirty. :hamburger: hereā€™s a cheeseburger as a peace offering

4 Likes