Matanuska ThunderFuck served Baked Alaska Style

My pleasure. Very glad to be the one to make you start your day with a smile. (Made me smile reading this) :pray:t2:

3 Likes

My Matanuska Thunder Head is real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck x Blockhead…

My Vietnam Thunder Fuck is the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck x Vietnam Black

This years cross is Vietnam Thunder Head…this was the smallest MTH plant that was in my garden and it had 31 seeds of VTH…

This is Matanuska Thunder Head in the jar and its full of Vietnam Thunder Head seeds…this was the biggest of the 2 seeded Matanuska Thunder Head plants that was in my vegetable garden this summer…the buds in the jar are totally full of seeds…

I will be growing out my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain in my SWC/TRON in a couple of weeks…I’m making clones right now to pass along to my farmer buddies in town…btw, here’s a Matanuska Thunder Head that was 8ft. tall that my farmer buddy grew this summer and he doesn’t even smoke.

24 Likes

man, yall have me jones’n for some of this goodness now!!!

6 Likes

I’m waiting on some “74 MTF” beans to arrive I’m going to do an open pollination with. Would like some input from you experts along the way if ya don’t mind.

11 Likes

All I can say is that the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck is a clone only strain…Alaskan Thunder Fuck is not the same…there were no seeds when I grew it back in the day…even the biker sisters said that it was a clone only strain…a lot of people claim that they have the real deal…there are a lot of people that are growing in the Matanuska Valley but that doesn’t mean it’s the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck…as I said before the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck when properly cured will smell like Orange Tang…

8 Likes

You’d almost think someone that had the actual clone would of made seeds by now. Not sure where @Alaskagrown had got seed from a few years back and I’d never grew or smoked it before thought what the seeds produced was a good representation don’t remember if it smelt like tang .

5 Likes

Incredible story @Heliosphear ! Thoroughly enjoyed that Sunday read. Felt like I was there with you. Looking forward to seeing this play out and for more story time.

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
MTF/ATF was basically great weed that came from the valley (Not strain specific)…they’ve been growing in high tunnels up there since the 50’s…there are a few folks that know this as the real truth of MTF/ATF storytelling…

AK Bean Brains(Dan)has old “MTF” in seed form, same with Heime Cheeba(James) Alaska Cannabis Cache from the 70’s early 80’s…these are as legit as MTF/ATF gets!

Most I’ve seen had the dark chocolate flavor and Sangria with the creeper type high

Be well,

Brian(Alaskagrown)

15 Likes

I just learned something new! There is a mystique to the strain and where it’s genetics lie. I had no idea it was not strain specific so to speak… Cool story about the tunnels tho!

3 Likes

Great story telling @Heliosphear! That’s about the time that I moved to Livingston, Montana, and I swear, the resemblance is stunning, lol. The same, only different, as they may say. I’d sure like to try the stuff of the story and the video. Cannabis. You gotta love it. :relaxed:

4 Likes

MTP, Matanuskia Thunder Piss! A huge shout out to @PhilCuisine !! One of its cousins!

14 Likes

@Abbbian You have all the beanz!:seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

What an awesome story! I’ll be tagging along here

3 Likes

Did you grow out all the seeds I sent you? It looks very Sativa-ish…I never grown out my Matanuska Thunder Piss maybe next year…I should cross my Vietnam Thunder Fuck with that Matanuska Thunder Piss…I think that will be my next breeding/cross…I have plenty of Vietnam Thunder Fuck pollen from this summer’s grow.

Here’s a female Vietnam Thunder Fuck female and the foil at the bottom is full of Vietnam Thunder Fuck pollen…

13 Likes

Looking like this will be a good little run @Alaskagrown! Thank you for the read and video.

4 Likes

mtf seeds on msnl

2 Likes

Hi @PhilCuisine!! No, I still have some of them!! Yes! leaves are long and usually 5 or 7 blades, quite thin!

Her sister! Thanks again @PhilCuisine !!! :pray: :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you @PhilCuisine for your insight and genetics information. I have started 3 orange tangie for comparison of final buds of both plants.

I left Alaska in 1989 in Tony’s truck, on the run, after they set the Matanuska Valley on fire… part 2 of 10 will be released with my next update.

Thank you to everyone posting in this grow.

6 Likes

Back in the day I was a clone only whore, that’s all I grew…these strains in the Phototron were clone only strains back then…there where no seeds available, nowadays there are seeds available from these strains…just because there are seeds that doesn’t mean it will be the same pheno as the clone only strains…

7 Likes

Alright, where was we…

The 4 MTF’s are well, good growth, current light cycle 20/4 both viparspectra 1000 watt leds running for warmth. Light’s 46 and 48 inches from plants. Room temp and humidity out of wack, compensating when I can.

18 Likes