The DankyBank presents: Comic Book Genetics info

Hey guys, just wanted to create a thread outside of my grow diary and seedbank page. This page is mainly to talk about crosses I’m working on at the moment and down the line I hope to help use this as a source and guide for all genetics that come out of Dr. Alec Holland’s Swamp.
Also, with just me this would be pretty boring so I encourage everyone to hopefully discuss and constructively critique the lines I’m working on. This will also be home to all testers of all comic book gear. I very much dig how @LED_Seedz is running test grows for his gear with teams so I will be doing the same. Soon, I will ask a lil something of the Overgrow community in the form of my first genetics drop to testers!
So if you have interests in testing some Comic Book Genetics, PLEASE DON’T BE SHY and give me a little shout in this thread, I just ask that we not start the Private Messaging just yet as we still have some time until everything is resleased as a lot of these are just ideas being kicked around. But if you are wanting to test, just say so and tag my name in your comment. All you have to do is pop your seeds within 10 daze of getting them… dat and documenting your grow are the only 2 rules of testing with me!

Dank you very much Overgrow Fam!
I hope this, more than anything, results in some tasty new strains that eventually help someone, whether it be mentally or physically…

21 Likes

keep us updated cant wait

1 Like

Id def run some your stuff saw your ig shit lookin good ill always have room to help out my og brothas an sistas

4 Likes

Old Fashion is my favorite. (If that matters) Imaginative names, some really stick in your head. Ha! Ha! Goat Faced Girl? :laughing: Not P.C. but i like it!

2 Likes

For sure, I already expressed interest in some of the crosses you are running !:slight_smile:

1 Like

Soetkoekies For the GSC forum x Durban Punch

I really can’t think of a better name, was smelling the male Durban Punch tonight and it’s just a deep spice and leathery smell with something sweet underneath it all that is so faint you can’t pick it up. It’s not the normal spice as it has a bite but it’s a deeper scent than normal. His stem is huge too btw. Very vigorous and stanky male with amazing flower clusters

Here’s a lil video describing the strain ; )

Btw I already told y’all how to get on the tester list…

3 Likes

How about Afrocookies!

3 Likes

Soetkoekies too hard to pronounce?!

2 Likes

Hey They are yours to name, You took the time to make them! I’m good with whatever the name is, It’s the effect that matters to me! It could be called poo-kies and I’d be fine with it…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Idk who trey is lol im sorry for my ignorance :confused:

2 Likes

hey @Swampthing if anything you need tested is around 8weeks flower I am interested.

3 Likes

didnt know who he was but after some research an deductive reasoning i figured it out

2 Likes

So is it gonna be pronounced soot-cookies or sweet cookies the video was confusing on the name either way i wanna test the gscxdurban punch if i can call dibs on one lol i would def grow out anything on the list with no problem tho but defitanatly have both the cookieXdurban poison mixes in my sights

2 Likes

Yea, but I don’t think anyone pronounces the names of land-race strains that are based on their origins correctly either. So pea’s in a bucket, fuck it!

2 Likes

Gotta have it, nice going @Swampthing!

3 Likes

The ms p, banane violette, misty knight sound awesome! Crosses i’d like to see from that list (bb#3 x a13) x (bubba x wookie), purple pappy x lemon louts, cherry lime haze x banana kush, cherry lime haze x lemon louts, lemon louts x banana kush. Depending on when you’re testing starts i’m definitely interested!

2 Likes

Leme know bro. Sounds right up my ally. Thanks! LOVE the goat!

3 Likes

Milky lane,
Tsessebe,
Open Sesame!

2 Likes

When is this starting ?

I’d run a pack of Goat Faced Girl or Banane Violets or Old Fashion. Let me now know

Edit: God damn it lol

2 Likes

Yo 50, you gots to use the key. :key:

1 Like