Member of the month, who knew this was a thing?

Thanks George1961 and HaRdRoC .

1 Like

Oh, wow, I feel like Lois on last weeks family guy oh yeah concrats Mr. Dawson. Didnā€™t know there was a ā€œDude of the Monthā€ or whatever. So how did you achieve such an honor. Not that Iā€™m envious or anything

Seriously Total congratulations. Please donā€™t mind the BS above cause I just like busting chops and having a little fun. Looking forward to growing a friendship.

(Really what did you do?)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Member of the Month

Each calendar month member which posted most liked posts is awarded title ā€œMember of the Monthā€.

5 Likes

LOL, beat me to it.

4 Likes

By the way, welcome to OG. Itā€™s great that you could join us, many wonderful folks here, you are going to love it. Happy growing.

4 Likes

Itā€™s likes recieved/likes givenā€¦read time/topics viewed/topic started/topic post. A members goal could be to achieve level 3ā€¦ The next member promotion to Leader would come from level 3 base. There is criteria involed in selection.

6 Likes

@DougDawson congrats bro! You doing great things my friends

1 Like

I knew it! @ReikoX never fooled me! lol! like @DougDawson now, some people here do cause some ā€œstirring the pot!ā€ Hats off to all of you experienced ones!!!

2 Likes

Welly welly well, looks like we have a new superstar since Iā€™ve been off in tax return hell!

Good for you and well done!

5 Likes

Thanks very much, sorry to hear about your time in tax return hell. Itā€™s a horrible place, hope itā€™s over for you for another year at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed! Less time in the office, more time in my garden! :seedling: Just in time for growing cannabis trees! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Congrat @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks very much, everyone has just been so cool.

1 Like

Congratulations Doug! Iā€™m glad to see some happiness spread your way. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Well you just sent some more, thanks very much. :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats, @DougDawson ! :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations @DougDawson!

2 Likes

Congrats man. Youā€™re fitting in well in the short time you have been here. :wink:

2 Likes

Congo rats!

1 Like