Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

Here’s something with a little pep at lunchtime, so as to ease slowly into the day

2 Likes
5 Likes

…and one for those late-night dreamers? :metal::clown_face:

:black_heart:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

3 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

This is the price to see Ministry in a shit place owned by Drake here in Toronto…

I used to go to several shows a month… back when the tix cost me 5-50$ and the $50 ones were far and few!

At $120 to stand in a room and watch isn’t gonna happen and makes me sick thinking about how money grubbing everything is going.

:man_facepalming:
:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

it was 100 bucks for upper level stadium seats to see Disturbed !!!

Prices are fucking outrageous right now on all fronts.

heres a video from Their last song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3-4KF5jaBo

Only silver lining to this show was how much I was in a different seat aka the bar right across from the stage ( the video shows what that would have looked like right at the start )

Good thing the one single staff I talked to for a minute was cool, and he told me its cool to go sit down there LOL

1 Like

This is what they want your money for:

I’m 5’7", if i get floors I have to be in the pit to see the band! :man_facepalming:

This venue is 1/2 of a failed AMC theatre for fucks sake! Fuck you WHEELS! FUCK YOU!

2 Likes

Try to get their early and just push to the front, use moshing as an excuse to move closer too !

Im a little taller so I really didnt have this issue :stuck_out_tongue:

How in the hell do acoustics work for a circle LOL.

1 Like

Crazy. I used to go to a lot of shows at a small venue here that doesn’t exist anymore. Saw many shows for dirt cheap. Haven’t been to one in ages. Too expensive and not really my cup of tea anymore I guess.

@Coffin_Dodger reminded me of this one:

Way better than the shit original lol (I don’t like R.E.M.)
This band was founded in my city: They are hit or miss but I’ve always loved this album.

a few other local bands (not all are active)

4 Likes

Their latest album Metal II is fucking SOLID! I assume it was rage built up from all those honkers downtown?

2 Likes

sad song, but absolutely brilliant video, and songwriting.

My friends band are pretty ok. Really liking this tune. Abraxas Reflux | Abraxas Reflux

1 Like

dang , what a good cover.

Russian Metal !!! Dayum Son
its like if slipknot became Kublai Khan

1 Like

If you haven’t seen this it makes it more Russian-American:

:rofl:

1 Like

Love that dude lol hes great

1 Like

My vibe this am:

2 Likes

@BeTheLight s’ok they’re dating.

:rofl:

1 Like

Bro is too metal, who the heck just casually has a bear friend ( i dont think he owns any lol ) LOL, let alone wrestles it

1 Like

GOPNIKS?

1 Like