Metal Head thread , share what you're jamming :D

Lol this is exactly what I would expect from russia

1 Like

reminds me of this

or

1 Like

Can you even squat blyat?

1 Like

I love how WBOBWB came up with their name while driving, laughed so hard they nearly crashed, and that’s what made them know that was the name to pick :rofl:

1 Like

A stupid heavy song about chickens

a trap in every word

pretty good cover

2 Likes

not many know of kublai. local boys for us.
my son digs them. seen them a few times around dallas and crushed the pit. met the band after one of the shows.
i like them for some of the newer metal bands. gatecreeper is dope too. powertrip had a future (rip riley)

1 Like

even her voice fits pretty good

2 Likes

OMG I hate youtubers and their fucking faces talking all ego and shit. :face_vomiting:

@BeTheLight the song part is great but oh boy did I almost not bother clicking into the actual song based on how much I wanted to punch the guy in the face.

PRO TIP: when dealing with a millennial talk-face please click the check-mark “start video at ____” where the part you wanna share is right-there. :rofl:

I’m very much looking forward to the eventual collapse of online content creators. :wink:

2 Likes

Freaking amazing video + song!

3 Likes

This video is basically what I imagine mithridate is doing at any given time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@breadwinner makin’ beer? Makes sense. :rofl:

(Bong rips)

(Exhales dank)

3 Likes

Me: “I wonder if there’s a bad-ass, yet comical metal song about the Predator aliens?”

MDCult: “We got you.”

this is like if the matrix had a baby with deftones

I’m really digging a lot of atmospheric black metal lately. And Mossgiver is excellent!

5 Likes

bruh im dying

Ai has me crying

2 Likes

dusted this one off the other day.
underrated band IMO.

2 Likes

another underrated band. got the record company shaft early on and stunted their rise. they were out before RATM.