METAL HEADS unite 🤘

I’ve lost control I’ve lost control!!! B

1 Like

The slam parts are dope, the shred parts are dope, bot guys have brutal as fuck vocals, it’s pretty perfect.

1 Like

This chainmail doesn’t cover all of me I have emotions…

2 Likes

Fireball fireball fireball

Yo that Attila is pretty rad. They talk shit at the beginning of the song like rappers. Also there’s a little cannibal corpse base fill at the end of the first verse. Good stuff.z

1 Like

When lamb of god was starting out they were known as burn the priest and were a little more raw but still recognizable. I think this first album is a bit of a lost classic and is as good as anything they put out as lamb of god.

I like these dudes. The slow parts are so painfully slow it creates a lot of tension, the singer sounds like he’s screaming down a mineshaft, and twin guitar harmonies that are like a slow motion Iron Maiden. Recommend highly.

So much awesome here. I guess you would say this period was their prime but they have appeared close to death their entire career. Band started as an performance art/drug freak out when mike IX and his buddy would put on ski masks and push a cart of pa speakers playing multiple police scanners and music snippets at top volume around New Orleans wearing ski masks. The idea was to “attack” pedestrians with sound. Their were several iterations including a station wagon mock up before it evolved to an actual band. Ten or so drug overdoses later they are still touring.

Grief is prob my favorite sludge band. They are funny because most of the members were in disrupt which was a really fast crust punk type of band then they just decided to play painfully slow in their next band.