MethodAnon’s Grow Log

looks great Thanks for sharing the pic!

2 Likes

thanks loads for the detailed description of your process \o/
gonna try! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Day 30 of 12/12 photodump. Flowers are still young but we’re rolling.

17 Likes

I just grabbed a big bag of perilite and gonna put a hempy together this week running Jacks 321 salts. Haven’t decided which plant I’m going to put into it but will tag ya on my grow journal when I do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yeah, nice man!

4 Likes

those are going to be some large chunky buds, looking super healthy and happy, well done.

2 Likes

Thank you bro, I appreciate that.

3 Likes

I sprouted mine in a solo cup with promix then transfered the whole thing into the perlite. You could also to rapid rooters , tabs, ect.

Hard to go wrong with Jacks. Im currently running a 5 gallon hempy with osmocote+ fertilizer prins mixed into the perlite for a water only grow. I have ran the osmocote hempys before and have generated some really nice plants. It works really well and makes for one of the easiest grows you will ever experience.

3 Likes

I just did some stem rubs on my MC and DI plants and boy do those MC have some funk to them, 2 of the males especially!
I’d like to flower some males and keep some pollen/pass it around if I can collect enough, and also make some f2 seeds on select branches!
Pollen is scary though unless I put them in the attic which miiiiiighht just work…

2 Likes

i wanted to start in jiffies before seeing that it seems to work without.
Might try that if it fails completely.

Adding a granular ferti seems like a decent idea.
Am looking at “Bluecorn” ferti, its like a standard thing in europe, its literally little blue corns that you just put in the substrate. Bunch of alternatives of course.
i assume that the plant is able to better dose iself with such dry pellets and pure water than with liquid ferts that might be too harsh and need flushing now and then?

and woha metho, those look like happy plants and pretty butts. yummy!

2 Likes

Veg Tent.

Zoot from seed Day 21 above ground:

Master of Muppet Clones, Day 19 in the perlite:

Razzberry Hashplant, Day 10-11 above ground:

Everything is a nice dark green, probably my best veg yet. I know I have 2 girls (the clones,) no idea on the others yet.

11 Likes

I envy you, brother!..lol… look at those FAT clones! Look at those huge, young flowers! How about an update on the cure progress of the Midnight Cowboy?

I’d love to see you run the same strain organically to see if you notice a difference in taste/effect… also always wondered if the white ash vs black ash is legit thing or a myth…lol

1 Like

Hey Kon, thanks!

Midnight Cowboy cure is going great man. It really is a good strain. Smell is very floral on the purple phenos, and the green pheno was all wookie maybe, a very nice lemon limish smell but its hard to describe. Anyways they’ve been in jars over a month now, sitting at an RH of 58-59. I went ahead and pulled a couple jars out, grabbed pics.

And I don’t think your going to catch me growing organic any time soon lol, hempy buckets are just too easy.

21 Likes

Great job on those buds, they look top shelf, well done.

2 Likes

I agree with that! Those buds look fantastic brother.

2 Likes

If you’re getting these results, I may take your style if I have any problems…lol… very unique buds

3 Likes

Those buds are fire, man!

2 Likes

Looks great man! Hopefully they taste as well as they smell… mendo has such a nice floral fruity incense thing going. After growing a few urkle types I find I prefer what mendo purp brings more - at least what I found in csis mendo 54 x urkle… and it wasnt anything like urkles smartee grape candy thing.

4 Likes

Thanks bro! And when it comes to the smell/taste, you hit the nail on the head. Floral/incense is really getting stronger with the cure, I think much higher of the strain today than I did 3 weeks ago. I’m going to have to give stuff more time before I decide on keepers in the future.

4 Likes

Thank you man!

2 Likes