MethodAnon’s Grow Log

Just got some stem rubs off my midnight cowboys and they have some serious funk! My description was super funky, some sweetness but it was overshadowed by some dirty laundry, stinky garbage type funk… had 1 other person smell 1 plant and they described it as “sweet, but oh ew there’s something weird… it’s like dirty trash lemons” :joy:
That really cracked me up, especially because it was along the lines of what I was getting too, sweet funky fruity garbage!
Got a few weeks before flip, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Zoot number 2 was executed this morning for being male, RIP…
The other 2 zoots were given a nice haircut to expose growth shoots and slow em down a little bit, allowing the razzberry hashplants to catch up.
I’m thinking some of those early big fan leaves are really there to protect the growth shoots from animals etc, and I think I’m going to start pruning them off like this early on from now on.

Zoots (post topping and prune)

Razzberry Hashplant (10 days behind the zoots, no topping or pruning yet)

10 Likes

Day 36 of 12/12, week 6 has begun.

19 Likes

Just playing around with the camera. Master of Muppets.

18 Likes

Those look lovely @methodanon. I hope when I run my packs of those they come out half as nice as yours. You grow beautiful plants man. So so good looking! Incredible.

3 Likes

Thank you man!

3 Likes

Man that’s one densely packed tent! Lookin good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy! And yeah man its dense… You know when I first started I had a little bias against defoliation… I’m now starting to see it’s pretty damn necessary if you want to maximize your tent space.

6 Likes

I heard an interesting comment on a podcast talking about a study on defoliation and even fully stripping leaves they only lost a tiny bit of biomass on the final product, and what they said was that the flowers themselves still go through photosynthesis and work in the same ways the leaves do to capture carbon, transpire, etc

4 Likes

now that’s a sight for sore eyes! …amazing grow dude :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Appreciate it mo!

I’m going out of town on Thursday, so wish my girls luck lol. Am going to tell my wife, “just water every plant with the red water I made until it shoots out of the hole in the bucket…” She can’t mess that up right? :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

First time here, I hope you don’t mind me sticking around for more beautiful plants and pics. I love the hues you are getting!

6 Likes

Thank you man, I appreciate that!

2 Likes

Everything is looking great @methodanon Nice work 🫶🏼

3 Likes

Thank you much Mr Hamilton!

1 Like

Man, nice shots!

2 Likes

Heya @methodanon thanks for all the love. Your grow and photography skills look awesome! Going to start to follow along.

3 Likes

Thank you man, and right back at ya!
Thank you as well @Either_Ad_9877 !

3 Likes

Pls tell me the girls in good hands…:raised_hands:

Feels like more than a week…

2 Likes

Good evening fellas,

I’m back home, and the ladies are doing well. Week 7 of 12/12 has started (Day 43,) and the plants are ripening nicely.

Tent:

Master of Muppets:

Midnight Cowboys:

Have a good night guys.

20 Likes