Oh yes, I meant real estate :smiley:

All sounds good!

3 Likes

Evening fellas, wishing you all well.

Day 50 12/12. Day 1 of week 8:

Master of Muppets #1:

Master of Muppets #2:

22 Likes

man, I just drooled in my keyboard… did I mention I have a soft spot for redheads ?!? :grin:
keep doing what yer doing :+1: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks mo!

2 Likes

Are you having lower dark period temps or is that color all genetics?

3 Likes

Hey man. I think it’s genetics but I can’t be sure I guess. The wife likes the thermostat at 70°f before bed, so I’m sure it dips to 67-68° at times. Is that cool enough to change some color you think?

4 Likes

I don’t have enough exposure to be sure. Either way they’re beautiful. You’re killing it in those hempy buckets. I’m going to have to decide between coco hempy and hydro at some point to try. I watch all these threads and think damn I could be so much better a grower than I am.

4 Likes

Thank you man. Hempies are super easy, I don’t have any special skills lol. Would recommend giving it a shot even if you are going to try hydro, it’s probably a great intro to hydro. All it takes is a 1 gallon bucket and some nutes.

3 Likes

I started with hydro nutes. I had grand schemes of hydro setups, but I’m glad I started with soil ultimately. My job responsibilities changed right as I got into growing and with the amount of time I spend on the road I can’t be there often enough to keep up with hydro. My wife or kid can water soil once or twice a week for me. If I do it like supersecretjim and mix nutes for the week ahead of time my kid could handle hempys I think.

6 Likes

I’m definitely gonna follow methods lead and try some hempy buckets after this go. I started to collect these from work, they appear to be in range for the right size -

Not as cool as the double bubble buckets :sunglasses:

10 Likes

they’re so full and frosty, really impressive

4 Likes

Can’t wait dude!

Thanks @ResinReaper!

6 Likes

Hell yeah!! I’ll follow along with that!

4 Likes

Veg tent update.

MoM clones have been topped countless times in an attempt to keep them from being taller than the seed plants, should be interesting lol.
Razzberry hashplant is still unconfirmed as it relates to sex, and Zoot is throwing pistils at every new node now.

Probably looking at another 3 weeks until they can move into the flower tent.

13 Likes

looking forward to seeing them when they’re finished, bro :green_heart:

2 Likes

Well boys, things always seem to move a little faster than expected. Pulled out the ole phone+jewelers loop, and I’m pretty much all cloudy with some amber thrown in there. Good odds I go ahead and chop this weekend if life cooperates.

Grabbed some trichome and lights off shots:

I’ll grab pics of them hanging when I chop. Happy Friday :beers:.

23 Likes

Woo! Man that one went quick, didn’t it? They look amazing brother.

5 Likes

Beautiful plants, man! I’m always amazed at how quick it seems to go when you watch someone else’s grow lol

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Love harvest time lol.

4 Likes

Great job, in less than a week you went from no amber to about 10%+ I’m tempted to try some hempy buckets now.

6 Likes