MethodAnon’s Grow Log

Thank you man!

5 Likes

Like a speed run! Sheesh!
Did the clones of MC finish faster than the seed plants? And the MoM is done same time huh?
Just over 8 weeks is pretty nice :sunglasses:

7 Likes

It was all about the same with the clones man, although MC4 definitely has more bulk to her flowers this time around. 8 full weeks on the nose pretty much. I could let one of the Muppets go another week or 2, but I’m trying to balance the whole group together. I need a drying tent, that would be a game changer.

Appreciate it man!

8 Likes

Yah a drying tent is next on my list too.
I had to use my attic this time which wasn’t ideal, but with the dehumidifier in the basement and ground temps plenty warm right now the basement is actually hotter :man_facepalming:
Hard to find a cool spot to dry that’s not in the main areas of the house where the ac is

4 Likes

Looks like an awesome round

Also finally got my bag of perilite and now need to make some cuttings

7 Likes

Yesssss, hell yes! Remember to rinse what you’re going to use first so you don’t end up with a layer of perlite dust at the bottom of your growing bucket.

I go outside and hold my breath while I pour it into a 5 gallon bucket with drain holes, then run hose water through it.

8 Likes

Well I was up real late last night getting the plants broken down and hanging, but I got it done. RH is conveniently right about 59, temp about 70. I am going to do the lollipop thing this next run I think, I have soooo much larf bud from the parts of the plant that weren’t getting much light. Maybe I’ll order some bubblebags or something. Anybody have a good process for using trim/larf that won’t stink up the house?

Better pictures will come at trim time.

16 Likes

I usually make dry ice hash with my trim and I don’t notice any more smell than if I just had that much bud out. When my wife decarbs it to cook with, you can smell it in the driveway lol

5 Likes

Looks amazing brother! Here’s a hash making method I saved from @zephyr , I imagine it has very little smell because of the grain alcohol and it being frozen. I haven’t followed the method myself yet but he has really good results from it.

6 Likes

Tried to grab some hanging shots that are at least a little bit better. Happy Sunday and thanks for the hash tips @Jim @Organical!

13 Likes

Looking awesome. Some big chunky ones in there next to the milk jug

5 Likes

Congrats on harvest! Looks like a nice yield!

5 Likes

[quote=“methodanon, post:312, topic:142937”]
I am going to do the lollipop thing this next run I think, I have soooo much larf bud from the parts of the plant that weren’t getting much light.
Im in the same boat, got so many whispy little buds from the lowers on the TK x Chem im still working my way through trimming
Looks like you got a lot of nice fat colas though!

4 Likes

Dude yes, it’s going to be hell lol. I don’t think I’m even going to trim the small stuff, just gonna hash it somehow.

5 Likes

It all looks really good man, congratulations on the success harvest!!

3 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it :beers:

3 Likes

Is that a 4 by 4 that you dry in?

3 Likes

3x3, it’s in the flower tent. I had to hang the trellis for the dry, I couldn’t figure out any other way to hang it all without it pressing against other hangers.

It kind of puts me on pause for a week, I can’t move the new stuff over to flower until I get this stuff in jars.

3 Likes

I have to do the same thing. I flower and hang but mine is a 4 by 4. I have a couple beefy Phone Homes a week into flower now. They will hang in the 4 by 4 until I can do the same as you. If my Bodhi strains come out even a fraction as beautiful as yours…. I’ll be a happy guy. You grow awesome plants man, it’s very admirable.

3 Likes

I was going to suggest this also! I did try it recently, and it is really awesome.

2 Likes