MethodAnon’s Grow Log

Yes dude I read your posts and I’m doing it for sure now lol, I want to eat some of it too.

2 Likes

Thank you buddy, but you sell yourself too short! I’ve seen some of your budshots man, you grow healthy plants. And good stuff on the phone home. It’s funny I was just sitting here considering popping some phone homes tonight. With all of the TK hype, I want to give it a go and maybe get a tk dominant pheno.

4 Likes

You totally should man. That TK is straight medicine.

3 Likes

Must be meant to be lol. It is done :fire:.

11 Likes

I feel like your grows are on a speed cycle :joy:
Phone home is one I’ve been wanting to grab, I’m big on TK and her crosses, and I have yet to try a wookie cross but I’m stocked up with a bunch with the 15 dad and a couple with the 7 mom that I can’t wait to pop!
I’m itching to do something with my veg tent but I have an almost 3 week vacation in November so I’ll have a mini shutdown with no one I can trust to keep plants alive for that long!
I thought about flowering a bunch of clones SOG style or popping some autos a couple weeks ago, but I really don’t want to have to deal with all that watering. Blumats hooked up in the main tent with 1-2 hand feeds per week, time for me to kick back!
It’ll be nice to have a break from hand watering veg plants for a bit

4 Likes

I think you made the right choice bro, 3 weeks is a long ass time. This here hobby is alot of work, even if it is enjoyable.

4 Likes

You kidding me? Already?.. what’s next? I wonder what the Strawberry Master is like… To me all these would go 9 weeks, longer veg, and mainlined… nothing under 10-12 inches below the canopy… time flies when you’re just spectating… still eyeing that midnight wookie… honestly just looks like a different pheno … I wish there was a Master Hashplant… or Master Lemon Haze…

Congrats on all that flower

3 Likes

Wookie lover!..lol

2 Likes

So you had 2 phone home’s but you opened the legit packaging one?.. or do the green have more nostalgia?

Ever since discovering GPS, I have had a problem hoardering seeds… even doubles just because I randomly check and a good looking cross is at like $15 with free shipping… what happens when Breeders go mass production… if you ever want to try something brother’s grim, let me know… I got many testers… and … I’m gonna go back in time to 2010 when I grow… on the hunt for a socal master kush cut…but a hardy Bubba would be nice too… From Brother’s Grimm, I really wanna try Grimm Mints, 222, Heka, but damn, Queen of Soul × cap (c99 × Vortex × Cap Junky)…Cinderella Purple x Genius. Dimension 369. and some pretty good trades here and there…wish things went a little smoother, but things getting better

3 Likes

The green ones come inside the purple packaging

2 Likes

I did it all for the wookie :joy:.

Like @Jim said, Bodhi has his seeds double bagged, I just have the 1 pack. I keep waiting on a black triangle restock but I don’t think I’m the only one lol.

I’m definitely doing more defoliation moving forward!

5 Likes

Flushed the ladies in veg with full strength nutes (5/5/5,) 1ml/gal of calmag, and 5mL of h202/gal to knock down the algae and help the roots a bit. To grab clones next weekend, defoliate, and get them moved over to 12/12.

15 Likes

Lol… I was high AF, but alas… I have spoken… wanted to reply this morning when I saw it, but was half asleep… is that a new light?

2 Likes

No sir, same veg light I’ve always had. It’s a 200W spider farmer. It’s more than i need for veg but it’ll be nice if i ever throw an auto in there. . Flower tent has the 300w bar light, also from SF.

3 Likes

My Jalepenos!

13 Likes

Nice… I love a little heat in my food… recently been addicted to these spicy pickles… they pack a good punch… I buy them at my local Walmart for a little under $5… someone brought some over to a BBQ, and they got me! Idk if they sell outside of Texas tho…and always check the date, and get the ones in the back for ultimate crunch… I no longer like pickled Jalapeños with these around…

3 Likes

I’d drink all the juice from this pickle jar

3 Likes

Lol… nah, it’s dangerous… I have to be careful, 1 time idk I bit it wrong, and the pickle juice jizzed right on the thingy behind my throat and I was dying… like when you choke on your spit x50… but, yeah… as long as you’re expecting it, you will be fine… I eat them by themselves too, and add the pickle juice in food for flavor… in a bag of corn nuts picante lime! 🤌

1 Like

jalapeno pickeles juice in my chilli please… the vinegar makes it more fruity.
can add some sugar to the pickled jalapenos to get that BBQ taste.

2 Likes

Evening fellas,

48 hours later and the phone homes are alive;

Placed into perlite that was wet with half strength nutes.

They should have a decent little head start on the upcoming clones.

16 Likes