MethodAnon’s Grow Log

Day 1 of 12/12.
Goji Razzberry Hashplant (Goji OG Razzberry pheno x 88g13hp) and Zoot (J1 x 88g13hp) in the front row. Master of Muppets #2 in the back row, and an empty space waiting for Master #1.

Zoot and RHP will be my first non-wookie crosses so that’s pretty cool. I have heard almost all positive about the g13hp dad so I’m pretty pumped about the run in general, some good variety.

Next update will probably come when the clones root and the flowers start.

Peace

11 Likes

They look really good man. That’s smart staggering the start of flower to finish all at the same time. I hadn’t thought of that.

5 Likes

Happy Flower Day, best of luck on the stretch :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks guys!

I think it’s super cool that Mom is shielding her babies from the light, providing them with some shade so they can focus on growing roots :joy:.

10 Likes

That’s a good looking plant! I think your lollipopping turned out well

5 Likes

Thank you man!

5 Likes

Yup. I like that lolipop too!

I’ve had my share of too much. Hell this last grow I mauled the hell out of one of my plants. Had to get those clones to backup… :man_facepalming:

Looking good over here. Keep on truckin’

6 Likes

Cal-mag deficiency is starting to show on all of the bigger girls except for the RHP (I think anyways.) I shouldn’t be suprised I’ve only been giving them 1mL/gal of it. Moved up to 2ml/gal last night, will do 3ml tonight. The bottle says 5ml/gal is a full size dose, I just have no idea what’s in the tap water so…

Outside of that the plants in 12/12 looked very happy last night;

Happy Friday

12 Likes

this looks A+++

5 Likes

From what I’ve heard it’s really hard to give a plant too much calcium, main problem you’d run into trying to push it or any other 1 nutrient extra high would be antagonizing or blocking uptake of others, but that certainly shouldn’t happen at normal feed rates. That being said I wouldn’t worry about the small amount of Ca in your water having much effect, and wouldn’t count on the tap water having really any notable Mg. I’m far from an expert though and I know water sources can vary a good bit.
Most concern I hear with tap water is too high of sodium and over time that accumulating in the soil since the plants don’t use much at all throughout their lifecycle.
I supplement heavy with Ca between wollastonite and rootedleaf calmag, and still find my plants hungry for more at times

6 Likes

Thanks boss! I highly recommend the strain.

@Growgrassblowglass thank you buddy I appreciate it, sounds like I don’t need to be too nervous ramping up the calmag :+1:

4 Likes

Ive been using tap water for just over 2 years now and was running gh cal mag at the ratio of 5ml/gal and they havent shown any issue. My ppm out of the tap sits around 275- 300 ( so on the high end and i do get a calcium build up on the taps ) so i know they’re getting a good amount and they seem to be happy. Only issue i ever run into is keeping my plants in smaller pots for too long (They get pretty grumpy then).

5 Likes

Are you on municipal water or a well? If it’s well water I would check what the cal level was. If it’s municipal I wouldn’t worry about cal in water at all really.

4 Likes

City water, Thanks!

2 Likes

Morning guys,

Just a small update, my clones appear to be putting out roots today at day 7 in the cloner;

I’ve turned off the sprayers and will keep them off for a couple hours this morning to encourage the clones to “panic” and pump out those roots stat.

Phone Homes look healthy at day 12, starting to really move;

Flower tent updates later, lights off at the moment.

Have a good one!

14 Likes

Aaanndd all is well in the flower tent. Master of Muppets #1 has moved over and she’s in the back right of the tent, day 1 of 12/12. Master of Muppet’s #2 is back left, Razzberry hashplant on the front left, and we have Zoot on the front right, all of them starting week 2 of 12/12 today.

Nothing too interesting yet but they are healthy and we should have flowers in the coming weeks!

12 Likes

Those are locked and loaded, you’ve done it beautifully so far, always nice to hit flower looking that good. Nicely done :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you bro, and right back at ya, your plants look great!

6 Likes

Looks like my clones will be hitting the perlite tonight, day 9.

9 Likes

Annnddd it is done. All of the clones moved into buckets. Clones for family/friends in solo cups.

Phone homes looking happy. Almost time to top, maybe another week.

RIP to the extra clones :cry:.

Have a good weekend OG.

15 Likes