MethodAnon’s Grow Log

Looking good brother! What great gifts for the fam :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks bro!

3 Likes

Anybody happen to know the world record for keeping catyldons green and well lol? :thinking:.

I’m over 2 weeks in, let’s see if they can make it a month.

9 Likes

Alright guys day 10 of 12/12 and some flower formation is starting. Grabbed some pics of the strains that are new to me & this log;

Tent;

Zoot;

Razzberry Hashplant;

9 Likes

Afternoon fellas. Alot happens in 3 days.

Day 13 of 12/12 for all of the plants except for the Master in the back right.

15 Likes

Good afternoon OG.

I was browsing through the ole journal today, and I realized that I’ve mentioned running an auto in the veg tent like 3 times but I’ve failed to pull the trigger. Well that ends today, I’m going to do my own little solo cup challenge and let’s see how the perlite does. I’ve been giving these beans to my brother and he’s gotten 100% females so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:. Should be fun either way.

10 Likes

Day 19 of 12/12 for Zoot, RHP, and Master #2.
Day 11 for Master #1.
We’re cruising…

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see the haul you pull from that tent. Looking awesome in there. How’s it smelling?

3 Likes

Thank you man!

I’ll have to check on smells for ya next time I’m in there, my nose isn’t the best, and you know I don’t do the stem rub thing :joy:.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy: yeah I forgot. General smells works. My nose doesn’t work so I have to ask my wife and she just says it all smells like weed with just a splash of whichever smell.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what my wife says, I’ll say something about how fruity something smells and she hits me with the “it all smells like weed” :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks like the tony green auto has popped in sub 24 hours, visible through the coffee filter lol. Into the perlite solo cup tonight.

11 Likes

man, talking bout a sea of green… noice! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you mo! Happy Monday broski

1 Like

Once some sugar leaves start getting frosty far enough away from the buds forming I like to get a little rub of the trichomes/oils, that’s what’s giving me crazy grape candy smells from the MC!

Lookin good though man! A nice packed tent of healthy girls!

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I do bro! MC is top tier man I think you’ll like it, the smell went more floral/incense towards the end for me, smells great.

6 Likes

Super hyped! Seeing your grow of it inspired me to grab it and pop some right away
The greener 2 phenos definitely have a more floral soap smell, I want to say lavender but I feel like I’m bias towards thinking that because I know wookie can put out some lavender terps

5 Likes

Good Morning!

Little veg tent update. I pruned and topped the phone homes.

Clones have started greening up post transplant from cloner, I imagine they’ll start taking off now. I’m not sure if I’m going to top the clones this time around, waiting to see if the phone homes are male or female. If they end up females my horizontal space is going to be quite limited.

Have a good one!

11 Likes

Live shot of Tony Geen Triks×GG4ril auto. She’s making her move through the perlite! Let the solo cup challenge begin.

8 Likes

Week #3 is officially in the books, on to week #4. Things should start getting a little more interesting here in the coming weeks. Zoot, Goji Razzberry Hashplant, and Master of Muppets. Super excited for the new strains. I promise we are going at least 10 weeks this time around!;

Photodump;

In other news my outdoor jalepenos are starting to look crazy :crazy_face:. Stretch marks and turning red, I’m going to have to google it they are probably overdue for harvest but they should be hot :fire:.

Have a good night, it’s already Thursday tomorrow! :beers:

12 Likes