MethodAnon’s Grow Log

I took your advice and defoliated a little bit. They seem more manageable now. Thanks man.

I continue to increase nutes every other day for the big girl on the right (#3.) Up to 7/7/7. Suppose I’ll keep doing that until her tips burn or she gets darker, I’ve never had such a big eater before.

Happy Friday

9 Likes

Rock on! Keep nurturing those ladies.

1 Like

Check it out. I just noticed one of MC #3’s clones has this going on:

Is this rare or common anyone know? Anyways it should make it interesting when I top her.

3 Likes

Day 13 12/12 Midnight Cowboys

10 Likes

Is that color just from the pigment coming off the plant?
I still love your double bubble buckets :joy:

3 Likes

Haha it’s algae bro. Luckily it only really sits right on top so I don’t think it’s stealing too much of the nutes. Some people just kill it with some h202.

3 Likes

Oof. Should have thought of that lol

1 Like

Man, how do you handle humidity?

1 Like

To be honest bro I pay humidity zero attention until the buds get big. Once they get big, as long as my central air or heat are on it generally stays below 60. Now in the spring or fall I think ill have to be careful or buy a dehumidifier because there are times that the air or heat aren’t on and it’ll hit the 70s. I’ve been shopping them incase I get in that predicament.

2 Likes

:fire:. Super excited they are healthy af heading into primetime. Day 14 12/12.

The stems up top are thick and strong, more so than I have seen in the past. I think we’re gonna have some monsters this run.

7 Likes

One thing I suck at is cloning. While I do have success, they always look at the brink of death by the time they hit the medium. I’ve decided to run a little experiment and just throw a clone into a solo-hempy cup with a low nute solution. I’d love to be able to clone and keep them green, we’ll see what happens. It’s in flower so this should be a good test.

7 Likes

A little purple coming in early for MC3 on a couple lower canopy flowers. Amazin.

9 Likes

Crossing my fingers for your hempy clone brother, how’s it holding up 2 days later?

And awesome purple coming in on that MC3 :sunglasses:

1 Like

good stuff.

2 Likes

Hey thanks man!

Hempy clone doing well so far, still all green and I haven’t done a thing. Luckily, live or die I’ve got surviving clones, but here’s hoping this is a better method, certainly alot easier.

Pic from a few minutes ago;

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply hazy! Stick around and we’ll see how these girls finish in a couple months.

1 Like

Been a week since I took a picture of the Master of Muppets (Vintage Master Kush x Wookie15) in veg. They’ve come along nicely over the past 7 days, currently about 18 days above ground. Will top in the next couple days.;

5 Likes

I’m going to give this hempy method a try. I like the hands off method quite a bit. Not saying I’m going to do that just some days I’m so busy I need the extra bit of time away. I have some new seedlings that I’ll need for plant soon so once there true leave pop I’ll hempy them

4 Likes

Nice! Let me know when you start your hempies I would like to follow the thread.

4 Likes

nice! I’ll follow for sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

it kind of blows my mind that there isn’t an active hempy thread.

fashion is something else

4 Likes