MethodAnon’s Grow Log

Day 17 canopy shot, MC3;

10 Likes

Dude, plant’s on fire! Keep it growing!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

Day 19 and we’re rockin. Big plants, raising the light every couple days.

10 Likes

Day 21 shots;

10 Likes

Pistils looking like Doc :laughing:-

3 Likes

It’s a Cannatroll!!!

2 Likes

Hahaha yes!

1 Like

Veg tent update;

3 Master of Muppets in the back are doing great, I topped them yesterday, no clues on gender yet. (Day 23 above perlite.)

Midnight Cowboy clones have hit the res and are putting out new growth now, they were topped as well.

It’ll be at least another month and a half before these can move to the flower tent, they should be some big ass bushes by then.

9 Likes

Day 25 of 12/12. Actually for what its worth I went to 11.25/12.75 last week. I had read the dj short stuff about 11/13, and I could also benefit from a week shorter of flower since my veg plants have been getting big fast, so we’ll see how it goes.

2 of the 3 Midnight Cowboys are purple calyx phenos, and it looks like the third is going to stay green. All three phenos will get at least another run since I have rooted clones, and then ill decide which are the “keepers.” MC3 is definitely a keeper, fastest grower, largest, purple, and those huge pistils lol. MC 1 and 4 I have propped up on about 5 inches worth of objects to give me a relatively even canopy with MC3.

Edit: Forgot to mention that they have a very “sweet,” candy-like smell. Not sure if that’s the Wookie or the Purps.

Pictures from today;

10 Likes

Heck yeah, perlite hempys are great. Before I went octopots I was doing 2 gallon perlite hempys with osmocote + granular fertlizer mixed in for a water only grow. Great results.

5 Likes

Nice man. With the 2 gallons could you go multiple days between watering?

3 Likes

Ussually 3 days, End of flower every other day. Being water only it was easy.

4 Likes

Well, Master of Muppets 3 is a male unfortunately. Pictures aren’t great but I’m 99% sure. I do like that topping seems to encourage these plants to show their gender, I mean we are only at like day 26 above ground. Nothing showing on the other 2 yet.

5 Likes

Midnight Cowboy clones (back of the tent) are now on the go. They seem to be repairing their yellow leaves from when they rooted. MC3 is in the middle. We’re down to 2 Master of Muppets in the front row;

Little update on the perlite hempy cloning experiment. I think it’s day 13-14. Clone has definitely started fading, but no crispy brown tips like the aero-cloner. Hoping she’s putting that energy into roots, my gut says this is working, but we’ll see;

8 Likes

Day 28

MC 1 (The green pheno.)

MC 3 (The purple pheno)

MC3 is starting to smell like grape candy, which is awesome given the purple. I love MC3.

11 Likes

MC3 gets the entire right side of the tent to herself. Getting 2 more mL/gal of everything and still has the nerve to yellow out a lower fan leaf.

12 Likes

Day 32 guys. ~ Half way there. Interesting how the purple phenos are already going dark with some of the pistils, not sure if they’ll be faster finishers or it’s just what it does.

Have a good weekend, let me know what you think!

14 Likes

Little veg tent action. Midnight Cowboy clones are all recovered and green. MC3 remains the favorite (bottom right.) Master of Muppets doing well, still no sign of gender on the 2 I have remaining. A new bucket is prepped, going to try running an autoflower since I have veg tent space, why not.

10 Likes

I always love a little “why not?” action! That’s for the most part how I operate :rofl:. Everything is looking good brother!

3 Likes