Micro Growing with Mr.Sparkle *2018 Part 2of2*

small Arduino timer relay control and moisture sensor circuit which isn’t being used right now. If you go back in the thread previous pots were using 3/8" hose and T-splitters, and yes off a 12v ebay pump running in the reservoir “actually runs at 7v for less output” As for the current hose split, its just four 1/8" tubes jammed and siliconed into a 3/8" id hose. and the tube holders were actually the simplest and easiest idea i had for that, works great too as you can easily remove the pots

3 Likes

@ReikoX new seeds popping

13 Likes

Teach me your ways. You’re my idol. I manage to overgrow 2m height. And you got perfectly perfect bloody specimens in a shoe box :grin:

PS absolutely beautiful finish on the blue dream’matic brother

3 Likes

easy to learn, just tips and tricks you learn on the way :wink:

1 Like

Tips? Tricks? Ideas? I have to keep a cherry tart in check in this and I’m scared

10 Likes

@anon58740919 ill come over to your thread and take a look :wink:

edit: for other who want to see as well

6 Likes

Manual like override. Spent all my likes here. I put 4 in my 2x4ft tent now. Another one up in the micro tent. My method has always been “grow em out” and see what happens. I did the occasional 4 way topping when I started lol

4 Likes

:smile: LOL

That’s about where I’m at these days… :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: :zzz:

5 Likes

:thinking:

It’s missing the travel option.

A telescoping handle, wheeled cart chassis, and a nice 20 lb. battery as a base/ballast doubling as an energy source. :bulb:

For the extreme helicopter :helicopter: :baby: parent & grower on-the-go :airplane_departure: …

Cola’s RollaGrowa’

(clone-room hip-pack sold separately, some restrictions may apply)

Or the refrigerator truck/lorry converted to mobile growOp, a la Hell’s Angels.

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree: :fire:

4 Likes

Day something lol

20 Likes

“Day something” hahahaha

4 Likes

:shrug: does it really mater, not really lol

7 Likes

:laughing: Well I always enjoy your updates, for what it’s worth. But pictures, thousand words, and so on. Not a lot to report in veg if your little green pets are happy, I guess.

5 Likes

No it doesn’t. Yes. Yes and a million times yes to it doesn’t matter. They tell you when they’re done anyway. Looking good bro

6 Likes

…I’m relying on the OG server for that Day # whatever tracking, personally. :calendar: :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Evernote baby. I can tell you when and what I’ve watered for the last year. :slight_smile: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

A day after “something” lol

Starting to throw on the stretch lmao

Root shot, just changed watering so should be getting roots closer to the top shortly.

15 Likes

1 gram = 10 ml/1w rofl

4 Likes

11 Likes

8oz cups this time but 5 to 6oz of coco volume :wink: lol

nah not gonna get much out of the crappy started DDf1’s but yours should be a good test of what size these pots will limit the plants too.

6 Likes