Micro led vero29

thanx for reply, i can probe it with fresh plants sometime (the mummy / root place that i have is just terry fox run with 13w led) … I read also from plants , now Im using ec 1,2 (added grow fert) and they are fine :slight_smile: but my trident essential meter stopped yesterday working so i hope someone can help me here. cant find pdf manual…
it just dont show something but and cant calibrate :frowning:

…no…thing…

1 Like

lookin beautiful!. cant wait to see these girls

so Ive looked at the watt consumption and its 215w
started to use ca-mg @ every fourth watering
seems almost healthy and we both are happy with the lights

2 Likes

month flowering
gg4 have some predators but its good resined
stopped using the grow fertilizer (from obi living garden) and use PK @ 0,5ml/l) and topbooster 0,3 and an bud candy 2 === ec 0,9 will see how they react. i dont have much time to manage controll and so on, so the yield will be poor, but the quality is good.aa choco resins bit slower but still a+ and she smells wonderfull already even at minerals /some fruity bubblegum Posted Image
I DONT USE THE CMH (only for 5/6days) so i think the leds are worse to try

2 Likes

Looks like thrips on last GG. :mask:

How many rounds have you done with Vero chips? Are you satisfied? Do you plan to expand them? I can see they are pretty popular nowadays… I look forward when they replace HPS :smiley:

high
its first round , yes due to wattage Im satisfied. just Im idiot and ordered older chips and from firma few weeks before gen7 i will sell it and want to discover some decor and gen7 diy . maybe i can move light bit closer (wanted to have light on corners also) … and maybe add some red diodes and so on - the details you know. i think its comparable , hps time is over ! the quality will be good that i can say sure already and you can see the resin from them :slight_smile: maybe its more at aptus side but who cares :smiley:

edit, yes thrips ,thank you . it sucks buti dont smoke already not too much so fuck it little bit :smiley: and i see them once in week or two really - bit guerilla indoor and thrips started much in last two weeks

1 Like

5weeks
+45m darkness, next time last time fertilizing (ec 0,9)

aa x chclp

6 Likes

From what ive seen on this site from real peoples grows has convinced me 100% I am going to save some money and build my own cob led with some way to pivot the lights around on the frame.Gets me excited thinking about the sexy designs I could do since there is so many builds you could do by yourself.

2 Likes

cobs all the way! sick plants. bit of neem oil, silica, and aloe will take care of the thrips:)

1 Like

no, neem oil no more in flowering , i have very bad experience it leave buds fucking oily without some effect … its too late to spray them even with ultra bio … i have vertimec that works - maybe next time

ah yes i didnt give a flowering foliarXD use organic lemon balm, lemon peel, lemon grass soaked in water and sprayed. itll be fine for your buds if your environment is good:)

1 Like

ok,silicas now i understand :smiley: melissa (lemon balm) i have, aloe also, citrone will buy and maybe bit ginger … well how much i will need for 3-5l ? :slight_smile: i will soak much of each in water for two days and then try thanx

edit of course i mean sprayed with neem oil…
edit2 Ive sprayed them ec 0,6 so hope they will not show brown hairs

55days
so the last week for gorilla glue, today gave another +45darkness (from now its 10,5h light). humic blast 0,6/l

alien choco_lower

gg4

5 Likes

now i can start to compare :slight_smile: well well well , so so so, hmm hmm ok…250w hps is not better … believe that plus one new chip and of course better round :smiley: will give at ± 270w led can compare to four hundred hps. of course there is the fucking price

the terpenes are very good under leds the buds looked bit poorer - with hps you have better pictures , but the density is feer… the smoke is already strong , some bud from 50th day gg4 like whoa , really just few puffs and longlasting , cant be bad

Im thinking about give gg4 another week (without leaves + few days in dark)

1 Like

Gg4 is hanging…And We are starting to make fems with similar og indica - hasplant, which is reversing. That Will be truly beatifull og cross And self supply i Will not pak for seeds anyone anymore

2 Likes

Chocolope i like more. She needs one week. Love taste smell i would cross her But not with og… with some zamaldelica mango carrot sometimes. I have to select tangilope 6fems First :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glue is like the citrus zon limonade with chem og background classic smell very tasty everybody likes IT, And thé power is one of Best Ive grown… the hashplant is similar bit more ogkush and Also strong acid citruss undertone, And indica struktured which is plus for stretchy glue. smile:
The chocolope is sweet more And more, can imagine cross With amnesie core hehe. the chocolope is more forgiving than gg4 its better to grow And yield

Meanwhile next tíme i Will let buds closer to light, Will use Best soil, bit other Combination of nutes and period Will short bit other way…And Hope add 150w cmh And this sell And diy three chips at sweet spot miliamper setting And add some reds

4 Likes

so the chocolope went to 70days

and gg almost dry very nice skunk :smiley:

i think the yield is less than expect , it will be cca 6-7 x 0,5l glass jars, i bet ± 0,4-0,5 g / kwh

4 Likes

The gg4 and chocolope look soo dank!! I cant wait to pop my chocolope beans but i have some leigheas beans from gonzo farms otw for testing