Micro led vero29

High,
This year Ive turned to good led
 After experiences of bad blurple noneffective nonsense Ive Decided to buy vero29. Just few weeks before new gen7, But nevermind. its two cobs each at one driver at 2000mA, 3500k. driver bit overpowered together 180w From Wall. Nice And Fast grow. Ledideal cz Did good job

Its at beginning Just after rooting. one gg4 cut And one alien abduction X chocolope Rákosníček cut (From photo, nice strukture)

Soil is used From outdoor, fertilizer is guano And Will try new - aptus ( Just base - topbooster,PK,Camg,humic blast for end)

2 Likes

sick dude. you make it yourself? i love diy leds. currently building 6 cob cxb 3070 3500k setup running at 1050ma

No i buyed aƄ ledideal.cz, diy next tíme With gen7

also some pictures from previous years just the best :smiley:

ghost train haze

east coast sour diesel

this was very special keeper from ace seeds (just at 43days after switch and from seed)

9 Likes

nooo thing

1 Like

shit
happened

so this is the first day flowering (10after switching)
lower branches are out
ph 6,5/ec 0,4-0,8, (aptus topbooster+pk / camg)

i like how the hashplant re-vegged 5weeks after harvest

Nice man, so how much watts total? 180 combined spectrum and 150 red spectrum?

Its pretty well branched.

180 leds, 35w fans,= 215w together
with cmh totall 350, so cmh 150w at magnetic driver is 135w ??
but after all Ive used yellow philips cmh just few days cca 6 after switching cause it was bit overheated. and im curious what do just led setup

1 Like

lookin good man. might i suggest trying some 200x aloe powder instead of the clonex? as soon as i tried it my clonex was tossed outXD poison

2 Likes

Clonex is just Indole-3-butyric acid. It’s not poisonous. It’s just a phytochemical. I believe it can be found in abundance in willow? The bark or something? IBA is totally safe.

If aloe works effectively for you, hey! That’s good enough, though. Probably a cheaper solution. I actually have an aloe plant in my grow room, next to my San Pedro Cacti, Pink Vein Indo Kratom, and Pineapple.

3 Likes

sorry for the misinfoXD i just thought i seen on there that you shouldnt ingest it or somethingXD

You probably shouldn’t, but I don’t think it’s toxic to people. I think it’s potentially harmful to both insects and aquatic life, but I’m not sure. So I wouldn’t toss it down the sink. ;0

i took care to dispose of it properly:) i like to only use things i can eat and or feed my animals on my plants

1 Like

thank you guys, im sorry for bad camera, the buds will take with better i swear

lotus - as you see, clonex is there to hold fan. I dont have bad xp but also not something special. how do you root with aloe exactly? i have some plants 
 its always better to use things that you can eat and are good
one man drinked biobizz ferts and good :smiley: but for that there is another thread

i like to use for example green sensation (dont have this run) - it smells me good after all the ferts for example
I thought someone say me the ec is low :slight_smile: and im gonna add grow fert a bit
whats your experiences with ec under led (vs hps)
?

EC is more the matter of genetics I think (and if course grow method used). In general I’d say raise it in few steps gradually to at least 1.2-1.5. Some plants like even higher EC in peak of bloom, but watch out for nute leaf tip burn.

Imho Green Sensation really works. Friend of mine swears on this bottle :wink:

i have never tested ecXD also rooting with aloe.

get 200x powder HERE
then you take it and make an aloe water with the flakes and clean water.
cut the cuttings how you want them. then soak them in the water over night. (i like to use a mason jar filled up with aloe water.) after the night is over get up take them out of the water and either make a gel with the aloe powder or just use straight flakes. then i like to do a 1:1 ratio of vermicompost:peat moss and push them into your tray and basicly make a rooting plug. then poke a hole in the plug with a skewer dip the cutting in the gel or flakes and insert the cutting into the plug.

also you can do this all with fresh aloe plants, which i prefer:)

Much Love
Lotus

1 Like

thanx for reply, i can probe it with fresh plants sometime (the mummy / root place that i have is just terry fox run with 13w led) 
 I read also from plants , now Im using ec 1,2 (added grow fert) and they are fine :slight_smile: but my trident essential meter stopped yesterday working so i hope someone can help me here. cant find pdf manual

it just dont show something but and cant calibrate :frowning:

no
thing

1 Like

lookin beautiful!. cant wait to see these girls