Micro led vero29

Glue is like the citrus zon limonade with chem og background classic smell very tasty everybody likes IT, And thé power is one of Best Ive grown… the hashplant is similar bit more ogkush and Also strong acid citruss undertone, And indica struktured which is plus for stretchy glue. smile:
The chocolope is sweet more And more, can imagine cross With amnesie core hehe. the chocolope is more forgiving than gg4 its better to grow And yield

Meanwhile next tíme i Will let buds closer to light, Will use Best soil, bit other Combination of nutes and period Will short bit other way…And Hope add 150w cmh And this sell And diy three chips at sweet spot miliamper setting And add some reds

4 Likes

so the chocolope went to 70days

and gg almost dry very nice skunk :smiley:

i think the yield is less than expect , it will be cca 6-7 x 0,5l glass jars, i bet ± 0,4-0,5 g / kwh

4 Likes

The gg4 and chocolope look soo dank!! I cant wait to pop my chocolope beans but i have some leigheas beans from gonzo farms otw for testing

Well so together its About 1g / kWh. I Dont have eye :slight_smile: Feer. Gg buds are so Hard that in 0,5l Glass dose is forty g’s. Really medicinál quality you také Just few puffs From lower bud And for two hours Im High (Dont smoke really everyday,But almost everyday few puffs i také), small joint for three People And you cant sometimes speak normally :D, sure it have 20%… Not really for sleeping, But indica knockout body you Dont want to do But head is active. but it depends on you :smiley:

Chocolope is drying its have also power, but bit more heady you know :slight_smile: And resin, not so Hard buds

4 Likes

High
Im looking at new selection zamal gerrits x zamaldelica zamal elite Mother (27thc/0,0x cbd) fem not released. gt needs a profi skill And strong sun you can have it weak But Also one of most resinous plant in garden. The new Malawi Ive had And Changed with someone reported hermis in hydro. But its not common. Very strong it can be compared to gg4… And terpenes lack. So i focus on zamal most… There is Also interesting polyhybrid called zamalmystik.

Your Bangi Malawi seems very feer hehe

1 Like

Yes And gt…psychoactivity… Not something extra. I Just like how some thais resin But i Dont to grow them. Ive " selected "11 beans of Early Malawi way of selection And was terrible :smiley: Just one pheno of 7females cca 50thai/50Malawi was hardhitting And strong.

Thai phenos háve Vigor And r pretty resistant to everything, But when you add bit more fert not good or you spray them, the buds are developing slowly. Than two weeks good And you say whoo it resins good. Than another disbalance And… Much patientce needed… No need to go ať highly ec - 0,6, 0,8 max in peak And all organic…
2)Malawi phenos are Also not extra Till you háve the killer pheno. Moderate ec. I have experiences that at mineral Feeding she didnt developed buds easy ať First round with Wild seeds. Sucks.

And the effect of gt was quite good But in my hands above average, Notting trippy really…

Together i wasnt satisfied with gt :smiley:

Zamal x malawi killer was another story. Best…And Also trippy And other phenos can be found. Dubi Wrote ať zamaldelica thread detaily of breeding
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7817746&postcount=1244

1 Like

gg shines

1 Like

…in last times I have heared here various growers saying ACE lately isent the same 5 stars seed bank as they started as Asociación de Cannabicultores Españoles , n they worked hand with hand with CannaBioGen…

1 Like

hows the nose on this one?

Almost cant compare But Dont like the stupid menu on left side at Ace web… Lotus gg4 smells dank heavy

Ok i must say more About how it smells And taste.
But Here i wanted to Wait to bit curing because the mineral ferts are only minerals…it would be better…

Well so the glue is something deep heavy i Mean: skunkiness chemdog Afghán Coffee with bit diesel that og Lime, really intensive But Also how can i say -flat. someone like IT more, some have headache :slight_smile: i prefer more tropical scent And diesel ecsd for example. When comes to joint after cure its heavy Also not fluffy in smoke And strong giggling laughing stoned high. you feel the typical chem-like. the Lime citruss og tone is more intensive with tíme. My lungs love it

The chocolope alien have Also type of og smell But its more interesting with cherry like taste. Not so heavy in lungs And high But Also strong

2 Likes

well, the first diy is on and it works. vero29 gen7, 3000K , 90CRI, two “C” cobs at 1050ma - together cca 150w. with alpine arctic 64 plus + mx4 thermal paste and elg-150-1050 driver…small driver to fans (2x 0.25a / 12v), serial connect and trada EXTREMELY EASY :smiley:
and i will see what comes under it. Im waiting for some serious CBD seeds selection just for medical purposes. waiting for ace seeds linked on facebook analysed plant 25cbd/1thc , whoooa thats something i wait for it ! maybe theres something similar on market i dont know

2 Likes

Lets see the light dude. Stop teasin meXD

Great! It would be really interesting to see these varieties here… I’m looking forward you sharing it! :thumbsup: Will you be able to check THC/CBD levels? Maybe you will find some plant with THC in legal limit, to clone …

Ive asked Ace, especially for s1 or cross from linked mother. its being growed and tested and it take some time to release it, i hope after this season will be some seeds available , but its early maybe we must wait a year. there is a strain called THERAPY which is very stabilized and thc levels can be below 0,3% , but not too much cbd. i would prefer bit more thc and more more cbd : )

lotus - afternoon i will shot the lights ,-) but there is nothing interesting in cob photos :smiley: its just workable version without hanging aparate or so. cooling roof of oné alpine have max 100w (but this isnt usable really) so i hope for 70w its ok. temperature right at cob is high but this was also with buyed version, just need a small fan right at cobs to throw the heat

ps Ive found this, but for that price …
http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2571

1 Like

so exactly its 30g10k0c72 as i said , just pre-work version for functionality and first diy attempt

Ive found almost 450 little units on cob And with mobile senzor roof over 25150 Lux Just ahead of chip…

3 Likes

Hi @mir_is_real , are you on the track of that CBD strain?

if you add blue light (royal blue mainly) and 1/4 - 1/3 white to use for the young cuts in angle 45 to leaf (not from roof, you must light the stems and new branches directly), you will have in shorter time better bush (good for some long internoding sativas also) . for few cuts i use 13w this type e27

difference can be like this in just few days. so finally i think for diy projects it will be better to light the plants with blue under shape from beginning

1 Like

btw last low buds of chocolope alien, this is exactly 6 months after harvest

4 Likes

Looking good!
The Vero 29 is a great light engine.
How much is that driver cost? I’m looking,g at some upgrades on my Vero 18s